Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... What the actual hell.

The thread went to hell right now.

Boney seems to think that because a bunch of whom he considers "part of a circlejerk" all posted at approximately the same time expressing disgust for NM's comment, that we're just ganging up on NM.

Has he ever considered you don't have to be part of a "circlejerk" to agree when something is distasteful or out of line? He is actually trying to argue that NM may have had reason to say what he did.

I just don't ...

In all honesty (and I had a long good talk with one of my friends about this), I think that a lot of people have decided that reacting to these things is "too much trouble" and so they don't do anything about it. I know I am very reactionary and reply a lot to thinks that people say I'm "overreacting" to, but I'd rather be seen as overreacting to let people know I don't think this is okay than stay quiet and not do anything.

In all honesty (and I had a long good talk with one of my friends about this), I think that a lot of people have decided that reacting to these things is "too much trouble" and so they don't do anything about it. I know I am very reactionary and reply a lot to thinks that people say I'm "overreacting" to, but I'd rather be seen as overreacting to let people know I don't think this is okay than stay quiet and not do anything.

[/sigh] Well, that and I'm about as diplomatic as a toothpick... I - I'm not going to go in there and... ruin it. Even if I have a piece on my mind.

Plus it seems like it's calming down... just a bit...

... And Red's there, so I see a topic lock appearing soon anyway.

Anything good today? I'm afraid of checking the board.

Besides that Greener/Trueblade person being a jackass because someone tried to help him, not much...

no school \o/

you?

That's always nice! Although I actually kind of miss you...
I'm pretty okay for a Tuesday.
Edited by Vashiane

my classes don't start until the 10th

\o/

I know I signed up a BIT late for my college classes, so I'm not in until the 26th of September, but my siblings started August 8th. Then again, Florida always starts kind of early...