• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But in all seriousness, Freohr, I may not agree with your wanting to shrink away from arguments but I can respect that. I'm vocal and I'll let people know exactly when I'm not happy. I'm not afraid of forums devolving into argument fests because if I say something contrary in a somewhat reasonable manner and someone wants to react negatively to me, I really could not care less. It's on them, and if this gives them issues with interacting with people in the long run, that is not my problem. I prefer to argue and get it out and come to an understanding rather than run away from things I don't like and let it build up and let my resentment grow. There is nothing wrong with that either.

If you don't mind putting yourself into bad situations, that's fine by me. Yes, I do run away from things. I hate unpleasantness. When my emotions get involved then I forget trying to avoid it, but for the most part I do. And that's for me to decide.

But putting unpleasantness upon bystanders who weren't involved? I don't think that deciding to go against the wishes of other people should be up to me. And I don't want it to be up to me, either.

Although, I just realized that I dunno why I just decided to explain all that, you had just said you respected my preference...

Maybe that was my emotion getting in the way again

Edited by Freohr Datia

This entire event showed me that you are far from reasonable yourself. If you want to call me unreasonable for my response, fine with me and good luck with the rest of your life. Reality will hit you sooner than later. Just don't keep wondering why you don't have many friends because the reason is quite clear to me.

this is a pretty long way to say "i'm right, you're wrong", isn't it? you're also resorting to direct insults very blatantly, sangyul. if your argument is so powerful, do you really need to resort to "fuck you, boney"? your words sting like a cotton ball, sangyul. if you want to get through to me, speak as such. if you hate me, then it's not so hard to say so. it's not hard for me to report your posts either, but i refuse to report anyone for anything.

did you just run off another circlejerk thread to complain about us what the actual fuck boney words can not describe how I feel about you right now

no not really, i kinda just saw sangyul complaining in this thread and wanted to make a little remark about it. think of me what you will. i mean, it's not like anyone in your group of friends liked me to begin with. it doesn't change anything unless it gave people more of an incentive to attack me, which well...*shrug* sorry. i'd make a terrible target.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE

THE UNREASONABLE LIST WILL CONSUME YOU

thinking back zOMG was probably the only redeeming thing about the place

Definitely.

I legitimately enjoyed that game, it was very well made. And the best place to farm gold, screw Gaia Towns. XD

My sides. XD

it doesn't change anything unless it gave people more of an incentive to attack me, which well...*shrug* sorry. i'd make a terrible target.

it's ok boney we all hate you anyway

this is a pretty long way to say "i'm right, you're wrong", isn't it? you're also resorting to direct insults very blatantly, sangyul. if your argument is so powerful, do you really need to resort to "fuck you, boney"? your words sting like a cotton ball, sangyul. if you want to get through to me, speak as such. if you hate me, then it's not so hard to say so. it's not hard for me to report your posts either, but i refuse to report anyone for anything.

I said far more than "fuck you Boney" and explained my argument pretty well. But that was the only part you wanted to listen to. I am quite irritated by you constantly referring to my friends and me as a circlejerk, and by choosing to focus on the so-called circlejerk "telling NM off" instead of NM's comment itself which elicited the reactions, what more do I have to say besides that? You yourself have already decided that it's you vs "the circlejerk", so what's the point of "getting through to you"? I've had it with you.

Definitely.

I legitimately enjoyed that game, it was very well made. And the best place to farm gold, screw Gaia Towns. XD

i remember i would like check gaia obsessively to try and get more gold (this was before the zomg beta) because fuck gaia towns |D

Welp. Time to go watch that Mass Effect cutscene again.

Sometimes Reddit has its moments.

Ohmygosh, just wow... XD

Hmm? Which cutscene?

i remember i would like check gaia obsessively to try and get more gold (this was before the zomg beta) because fuck gaia towns |D

I used to run around the Commerce thread to gold grind at the "taverns". Always fun and a nice way to brush up on my skills in between roleplays.

it's ok boney we all hate you anyway

it's not like anyone in your group of friends liked me to begin with.

cam, do you actually expect people to respond to your posts, or do you just really like posting?

I said far more than "fuck you Boney" and explained my argument pretty well. But that was the only part you wanted to listen to. I am quite irritated by you constantly referring to my friends and me as a circlejerk, and by choosing to focus on the so-called circlejerk "telling NM off" instead of NM's comment itself which elicited the reactions, what more do I have to say besides that? You yourself have already decided that it's you vs "the circlejerk", so what's the point of "getting through to you"? I've had it with you.

your argument was "we're the REAL circlejerks because we discuss things amongst each other!" that's just...uhm...no. we accept anyone into that last to post wins thread and always welcome new members. you try to counteract it when i call out the things you guys do together by saying "uh no we don't"? ignoring the bias, i'm not seeing your logic. you're not explaining it properly.

your argument was "we're the REAL circlejerks because we discuss things amongst each other!" that's just...uhm...no. we accept anyone into that last to post wins thread and always welcome new members. you try to counteract it when i call out the things you guys do together by saying "uh no we don't"? ignoring the bias, i'm not seeing your logic. you're not explaining it properly.

No, my ARGUMENT was that NM's "go back to China" was not acceptable under any circumstances, and by focusing on the people expressing discontent for that comment by calling them a circlejerk instead of looking at NM's initial comment and seeing if such a response was warranted, and then by trying to argue than the rest of us were just circlejerks agreeing with one another, you've proved yourself unreasonable. My comment about the "LTPW" thread being a circlejerk was supposed to be some smartass side remark because you keep calling us circlejerks. Seeing as how you're taking it so seriously, though and missing my ACTUAL argument, uh.

I still can't believe people would pay 70k for the shit i outputted when I was 15

Like that shit was atrocious

I still can't believe people read the things I posted on Quizilla back when I was that age. I look at that now and cringe.

No, my ARGUMENT was that NM's "go back to China" was not acceptable under any circumstances, and by focusing on the people expressing discontent for that comment by calling them a circlejerk instead of looking at NM's initial comment and seeing if such a response was warranted, and then by trying to argue than the rest of us were just circlejerks agreeing with one another, you've proved yourself unreasonable. My comment about the "LTPW" thread being a circlejerk was supposed to be some smartass side remark because you keep calling us circlejerks. Seeing as how you're taking it so seriously, though and missing my ACTUAL argument, uh.

then what are you fighting for? i did not support ninjamonkey's comment at all, nor would i ever speak it myself. i was against a ton of people picking on him like a bunch of bullies. WHY do you support this? just because he made that offensive comment, he deserves an army of backlash? he did not call hitler a war hero, he did not say that all religious followers should commit suicide if they believe in heaven, and he did not say that 9/11 was a wonderful event in american history. he basically said "if you hate english so much, go back to china". that is an offensive comment, but most people should just scoff at something like that. "meh, he's ignorant". "i don't want to live in china". i can also put it out there that i think english sucks as a language, even though it is the only one i actually speak.