FE4 THREAD

Fia

i've wanted a pet rabbit for the longest time

Me too but i can't have pets where I am right now

So I make do with some plushies and internet pictures

Best description ever. :XD:

And ever since I've watched that video you linked me too about Leonardo and his amazing subtext abilities, I've been getting AC recommendations on YouTube. And I'm just like, "Okay then, I shall ROLL with this."

Ruffles on anyone are amazing. 18th century France had it going on.

I'm a science person, so I love the Renaissance for the major discoveries made in astrology and physics but fashion and architecture are right behind it. Whoever invented the ruffle, I just need to go back in time and hug them.

Hee hee

Aye

Whoever invented that is a fucking genius

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too but i can't have pets where I am right now

So I make do with some plushies and internet pictures

Hee hee

Aye

Whoever invented that is a fucking genius

Yup. I'm thinking of hunting down a Let's Play of it, but I swear I'd never be able to pay attention to the plot because of those accents. ._.

Honestly. I like voices a little too much.

The most genius.

Okay, okay, okay, so I have a question. Are you by any chance a Sims fan?

Because the author died. She wasn't lazy unlike Miura. ;_;

her own fault for dragging it ;_;

Because there's no point in trying to deal with your meaning/word twists!!

so you just ignore them

damn fairy types

Rei Matsuzaki too OP.

>voiced nah too

oh my ~desu

So far it's sounding effective weeeeee

and i can't even try making you feel guilty for it

Usually I find desu's cute... like with Olivia, Estelle, or Nagisa.

But damn, Nn/Nah desus really annoy me.

is it because they're wrong desus

Yup. I'm thinking of hunting down a Let's Play of it, but I swear I'd never be able to pay attention to the plot because of those accents. ._.

Honestly. I like voices a little too much.

The most genius.

Okay, okay, okay, so I have a question. Are you by any chance a Sims fan?

I liked Geop's Let's Play of AC2, he does a lot of historical lessons and is a decent enough player

He also did AC1 which has Altair, whom I'm also a fan of but not to the extent over Ezio

AC1 itself didn't do much about fleshing out his character, but AC2 has the codexes and Revelations further expanded on his character so it's all cool and also the novelisation aaah

Tobuscus has Brotherhood and Revelations Let's Plays, but he's pretty bad at the game ngl so sometimes it gets irritating to watch

This is coming from an experienced AC player though so the fuckups are probably more hilarious if you haven't played the game yet

I've always wanted to play the Sims, but never got the chance sadly :<

I liked Geop's Let's Play of AC2, he does a lot of historical lessons and is a decent enough player

He also did AC1 which has Altair, whom I'm also a fan of but not to the extent over Ezio

AC1 itself didn't do much about fleshing out his character, but AC2 has the codexes and Revelations further expanded on his character so it's all cool and also the novelisation aaah

Tobuscus has Brotherhood and Revelations Let's Plays, but he's pretty bad at the game ngl so sometimes it gets irritating to watch

This is coming from an experienced AC player though so the fuckups are probably more hilarious if you haven't played the game yet

I've always wanted to play the Sims, but never got the chance sadly :<

... There's a book? Gotta find it.

That's the entire reason I don't Let's Play, I'm bloody terrible at video games. Watching me fail fifty times isn't amusing at all. But you know, I will write those names down and keep that in mind.

Damn, I'm going to be glued to my phone for a while. This plus Chuggaconroy's Sonic Colors and Kid Icarus LPs, plus Cobanermani's Wind Waker HD, PLUS Rey's Awakening. Why do I do this to myself. XD

AGH. But us talking about fashion reminded me of the new world they're making for 3 and I'm kind of dying because it's a Gothic/Steampunk world with corresponding fashion. [/flails]

Maybe because Nah is too serious and mature to be saying stuff like that?

It might also be how many times she says it... it's said a LOT.

so

Has anybody played Deus Ex?

Got Deus Ex: Human Revolution a few weeks ago, before discovering it was actually the third game in the series.

I fail badly at any sort of stealth game, so needless to say I got whupped repeatedly.

I'm thinking of trading it in TBH.

... There's a book? Gotta find it.

That's the entire reason I don't Let's Play, I'm bloody terrible at video games. Watching me fail fifty times isn't amusing at all. But you know, I will write those names down and keep that in mind.

Damn, I'm going to be glued to my phone for a while. This plus Chuggaconroy's Sonic Colors and Kid Icarus LPs, plus Cobanermani's Wind Waker HD, PLUS Rey's Awakening. Why do I do this to myself. XD

AGH. But us talking about fashion reminded me of the new world they're making for 3 and I'm kind of dying because it's a Gothic/Steampunk world with corresponding fashion. [/flails]

There's a whole series of books. They're not entirely canon (sometimes it contradicts the games so the games are most canon but the parts that doesn't can be considered canon)

I'm pretty good at AC but I don't LP because there will be like

no commentary ever I'm bad at talk

Because LPs are fun

Alternatively there's this http://www.fanfiction.net/u/763713/Mirror-and-Image

Someone did a novelisation of 1, 2, and in the middle of brotherhood right now as fanfic and tbh a lot of it is better done than the official ones

not saying the official ones are bad but this is pretty quality stuff like I don't normally read fanfiction but I somehow came across this and

yeah

Oh my god

Steampunk holy shit

I really need to get this game sometimes hng

so

Has anybody played Deus Ex?

Got Deus Ex: Human Revolution a few weeks ago, before discovering it was actually the third game in the series.

I fail badly at any sort of stealth game, so needless to say I got whupped repeatedly.

I'm thinking of trading it in TBH.

I got Deus Ex 3.

It's alright but the latter half of the game is fairly lackluster. The music is amazing all game long though.

Just crouch, remain out of sight, use your radar, be silent, use non lethal takedowns (more experience) and learn to hide your bodies.

I barely even used weapons in this game except against the final boss fight. Mines made out of grenades take care of all the other bosses really easily. You'll need a lethal weapon at some point to keep a dude alive, but it's easy to get an SMG or a pistol and just give it to him.

Edited by Woodshooter

AH

YES

I WON'T FOLLOW THE STANDARDS OF A LIAR

AH WHAT

NO

BUT IT IS A UNIVERSAL TRUTH

NOT SET BY ME

It inspired Berserk. Watch it. ;__;

You're not a horrible person anymore.

I haven't even read/watched Berserk.

Cool! So you're the only horrible person now! VICTORY!

and i can't even try making you feel guilty for it

Yeah that's dangerous!! ;u;

Not really

I-it's not like you ever feel guilty about what you do!!! That or you don't show it for fear of looking kind~