FE4 THREAD

Fia

I freaking hate that fight.

Morale too low asdff

Guess how many times I screamed during Prologue

Damn Luna+

Too many baddies? Also... When I get ready to go for bossman, I generally avoid any fights on the way, and run from the ones I DO get in; can't afford to be wasting stuff I'll need to topple Zurg.

Lunatic+ looks like a complete troll mode. I don't even want to touch it, lol.

That it is.

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

NO NOT HER

Yes, HER. Then, she forced me to serve as her tactician and drove me across half country by foot to go kill some random old lord so she could live with her lord grandfather and didn't even pay me she had some nice legs, though

Yes, HER. Then, she forced me to serve as her tactician and drove me across half country by foot to go kill some random old lord so she could live with her lord grandfather and didn't even pay me she had some nice legs, though

Huh... I wound up in the kingdom of Roselia instead. Tried to avoid the rosebush I was about to fall into, but couldn't quite make it... Man, that was a serious pain. My arm was badly pricked, and my leg wasn't faring much better. The woman who took care of me after that, though... she was a beaut. Said her name was [Olivia].

i only played super fe5 because i could troll it back

at least at the beginning

chapter 20 had to be seen to be believed

LOL I MADE IT THROUGH FIVE CHAPTERS AND GAVE UP.

Urgh I hate working with bright-ass fucking red in my designs but I have to

It's such a hard colour to work with

Eyes blind yet?

Did we switch roles? Because I thought I was the maso and you were the sadist.

Apparently I am a biiit sensitive to cheesy/fluffy/ a lewd-y things recently.

I blame RP.

Too much fluff.

Not enough angst.

Defense gone down.

Apparently I am a biiit sensitive to cheesy/fluffy/ a lewd-y things recently.

I blame RP.

Too much fluff.

Not enough angst.

Defense gone down.

Tumblr.

Are you going Freaky Friday Flip again...?

Not sharing details... But I'll tell you one thing... it wasn't that.

Huh... I wound up in the kingdom of Roselia instead. Tried to avoid the rosebush I was about to fall into, but couldn't quite make it... Man, that was a serious pain. My arm was badly pricked, and my leg wasn't faring much better. The woman who took care of me after that, though... she was a beaut. Said her name was [Olivia].

Alright, I could pretend I actually know what you're talking about not to look like an idiot, but I really don't

Is she gone now?

She was, but some time later, some cavalier with some weird hair kidnapped me and took me to her red-haired lord friend so I could help him find his father, and off to tactics slavery once again. She and some cool blue haired lord joined a little later, and shit just and crazier from then on. we did find some cute dancer, but the stupid ginger killed her Right now we are buying some equipment so we can go kill some guy who wants to get dragons to become super powerful and rule the world although I don''t know why we don't just use the legendary weapons that the old dude gave us to kill everyone in the way, I mean, they are not supposed to break like common iron or steel weapons, right?

Edited by Tonton

Ah, that's nothing to what happened to me. I once woke up in the cockpit of this mecha, was found by some other dudes who also had mechas, and now we're this large force of mechas fighting aliens, underground demons, giant cyborgs, fascist spacenoids, and interdimensional warmongers.