• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really seen anyone say they wanted a 3DS or a 3DS game because of the 3D so I think it probably was only the 3D models

are you going to continue your FE7 run or you really only wanted to play Lyn's superior mode? I need moar Sex Panther

I've never really seen anyone say they wanted a 3DS or a 3DS game because of the 3D so I think it probably was only the 3D models

are you going to continue your FE7 run or you really only wanted to play Lyn's superior mode? I need moar Sex Panther

I'M NOT ON THAT LAPTOP NOW MYAHHHHHHHHHH

I'll probably do, like, two chapters tomorrow or some shit

I'm willing to bet that TE is going to say something about this... but... here goes.

1vTybtz.png

I'm throwing my magical moonrune translator at the screen and it's not working. :\

I'm kind of surprised you're still awake right now, Vashiane :P

I just got back from a party and now I can't sleep. XD

I'll crash eventually though.

daaaaaw <3

So much d'aww. <3

Edited by Vashiane

I'M NOT ON THAT LAPTOP NOW MYAHHHHHHHHHH

I'll probably do, like, two chapters tomorrow or some shit

Good, I need some Hector mode playthrough while Anna continues to fuck ny attemps of completing Eliwood's mode

Quick question to everyone, did you people actually though one of the "trap" characters like Lucius or Libra were female at first sigh? I never seen what is feminine about them (in Lucius case I'm only considering in-game because his official artwork, well...)

Heehee, I wasn't really looking forward to the 3d models, because you probably can't have the cute little animated sprites of them so much anymore ;u; But I guess I don't mind so much anymore because sometimes it's just fun watching them in 3d form~

Since this sickness is lasting so long... I'm kinda wondering if this is actually the funnel cake that's getting to me...

Today's the first time I ever had a funnel cake!! And omg I really liked it a loooooot ;u; And it smelled quite good~

But while I was eating it, I started to feel a little weird after a bit. But I thought I was just eating too much since it was kinda big, for someone of my size~ Perhaps it really is making me feel sick though... Which would be unfortunate =< It'll be just like how it is with bbq ribs, I love them a lot but they make me feel ickyyyyy

Hopefully sleep will make it go away though!

Which I'm gonna try now so bye bye~

no.

Libra's is funny though cuz he's voiced by a chick (though I could tell since IT'S OBVIOUSLY LEGRETTA OR DEEP-VOICED MAKOTO LOL). Lucius would have to have something similar if they ever remade FE7 (which I'd love because it'd be great if they had Awakening's support system without dicking with the supports of the original)