• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... My dad was shy-ish when he was younger... And he fell for my mother, who was the popular social butterfly/flirt... So I dunno. Maybe there's something too that...? //shrugs// I dunno~

And if I see another disturbing avatar/signature, I will not hesitate to report them.

Again, maybe that's true for other shy people but eeeeh... I prefer to know one person is only wooing me and to make me feel special. I wouldn't fall for an extreme flirt because they actually piss me off in all seriousness.... because if they're flirting left and right, I wouldn't know when they're actually serious about me or not. I rather have someone who's more committed to me over anyone else, so I know they actually chose me. Although I wouldn't mind if the guy will be flirting with me but me only.

Then again, maybe this has to do with my own self-esteem. And my own silly selfishness.

Edited by Mitsuki

You don't know me fre

I didn't say I knew you~

Doesn't mean I can't have my doubts x3 And just because I have doubts doesn't mean I'm confident I know how you are! That's kinda the main reason I said "think" too

Oh and yeah Shirley, for those very reasons you described before, I'm kinda afraid of flirts~ And then Integrity taught me there can be exceptions and I know how to trust him by now~ It's why... it took him... maybe a couple months or longer to get me to start to like him... b-because I was kinda afraid of his flirtiness since I've had a bad experience with a flirt before ;u; (and that bad experience was because of what Vashi said as well, I was way too easy to woo...)

Oh oh and now I'm going to go to sleep~ Bye!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well, that's good to hear for you, Fre. :D I just... I rather not. <_<

And............. YOU LITTLE.... :( Nightmare.

I'm going to bed though. Goodnight...... I AM NOT NAUGHTY. ;n;

Edited by Mitsuki