• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

POST YOUR FINDINGS! In the appropriate spoiler tags of course.

Is Smaug now your best friend, or what?

He's quite... interesting, I'll give him that. The whole thing within Erebor was just plan awesome, intense, and suspenseful. Though that cliffhanger... aw man, that cliffhanger...

He's quite... interesting, I'll give him that. The whole thing within Erebor was just plan awesome, intense, and suspenseful. Though that cliffhanger... aw man, that cliffhanger...

[spoiler=Stuff that is spoilery]

Yeah dat cliffhanger made me facepalm. I thought the film would end with Smaug's death and that they would wrap up that part of the plot. NOPE.

Thranduil doe. Hes such a poop and i love him. What did you think of Tauriel? Shes kinda ok but i dont like how her entire motivation seems to revolve around Kili. Wat. Legolas, what are you doing in this movie? Canon? Whats that?

Did your dad froth at the mouth? I must know!

[spoiler=Stuff that is spoilery]

Yeah dat cliffhanger made me facepalm. I thought the film would end with Smaug's death and that they would wrap up that part of the plot. NOPE.

Thranduil doe. Hes such a poop and i love him. What did you think of Tauriel? Shes kinda ok but i dont like how her entire motivation seems to revolve around Kili. Wat. Legolas, what are you doing in this movie? Canon? Whats that?

Did your dad froth at the mouth? I must know!

Well, since I knew it was gonna be a trilogy, it doesn't bother me much. About Tauriel? Don't really have a thought about her. Hah, I know since this is an adaptation that I shouldn't expect for things to be like the book; since the first movie Azog and Radagast already prove this.

Well, he isn't the kind of person to do such reactions. I could tell he did enjoyed it. Though he does think, paraphrasing, that the movie "is not for everybody, only for those who are big fans of the original stories would have a better enjoyment out of them". Or so, I don't remember exactly what he told me.

Well, since I knew it was gonna be a trilogy, it doesn't bother me much. About Tauriel? Don't really have a thought about her. Hah, I know since this is an adaptation that I shouldn't expect for things to be like the book; since the first movie Azog and Radagast already prove this.

Well, he isn't the kind of person to do such reactions. I could tell he did enjoyed it. Though he does think, paraphrasing, that the movie "is not for everybody, only for those who are big fans of the original stories would have a better enjoyment out of them". Or so, I don't remember exactly what he told me.

Sounds like my dad. Default reaction being "....*slight nod*...." I think this movie was better than the first.

Good Night everyone.

Noot Rey.