• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow

I just realized that in... maybe 1000-1500 pages, I'll have been around here (regularly) for 10,000 pages...

Of course, not nearly as impressive as some of the other people who have stayed here~

It's just that it hasn't even really felt that long, to me. 10,000 pages sounds like so much!!! And I guess I still feel like I'm a little new to the place almost, if only because I'm from one of the more recent generations x3

Wow

I just realized that in... maybe 1000-1500 pages, I'll have been around here (regularly) for 10,000 pages...

Of course, not nearly as impressive as some of the other people who have stayed here~

It's just that it hasn't even really felt that long, to me. 10,000 pages sounds like so much!!! And I guess I still feel like I'm a little new to the place almost, if only because I'm from one of the more recent generations x3

How do you find that out?

Ive only been super active in this thread for a couple of weeks. I used to just hit and run post in here.

The question that remains is who's the father...

...i knew i should have not gone to that Vegas retreat...

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Hmm... So I guess Sirius is my Greatgrandfather and since TE's only child is apparently soluna, she would be my mother? :o

The question that remains is who's the father...

What the hell is this.

Who voted Sirius really.

FUCK YOUR FACE

I would've voted Balcerzak for that category. In fact I think I even told him that much.

What the hell is this.

FUCK YOUR FACE

I would've voted Balcerzak for that category. In fact I think I even told him that much.

I'm using the Subway map and the knowledge that TE is my grandpa to discover my lineage just pointless silliness

How do you find that out?

Ive only been super active in this thread for a couple of weeks. I used to just hit and run post in here.

I just checked once a while ago around when I started hanging around here, since I remembered about what month I started posting~ And as for just now I remembered that I was around a bit before the topic reached 17,000~

Who?

n00b.

Whatever happened to Bianchi anyway?

I just checked once a while ago around when I started hanging around here, since I remembered about what month I started posting~ And as for just now I remembered that I was around a bit before the topic reached 17,000~

Freohr, the archivist! ph34r.