• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Loki's traditional helmet is so racy.

No wonder Thor makes him wear it for role-play.

Frosty, what did i say about the voyeurism? Next time i catch you peeping, i cannot promise you will not become lunch for Fenris.

:P:

DRUM ROLL, PLEASE

PRRRRRRRRRRESENTING

THE RESULTS!

[spoiler=Appropriate music, please play for maximum enjoyment]

Friends, countrymen...COMRADES, it has been a great many years with you. *sniff*

I would like to thank you all for participating in this event. In the course of these many years, we have had many struggles, many moments of sadness, but also of happiness and silliness. Though it all seems against the odds, we still continue to go on, no matter how dead the thread may seem. It has been a pleasure to be with you, even though I only joined halfway through the thread's life...but I hope for many more good years to come for us all, and for us to be together and have good times. Never forget!

FE4 THREAD BANZAI!!

AND NOW, THE RESULTS PROPER!!!

The Greatest Ship: shadowofchaosxVashiane (3) TheEndxNTG (3)

Masaka!! A tie?! Well, congrats to the old and new OTPs! Except, well...Jenni... ;__;

Least Boring: Pride (4)

Well, he sure knows how to entertain, so that's a deserved win!

Most Boring: Acacia (3)

To win such a category...

The Greatest Generation: 1st (6)

Looks like most of us love them firsties.

Most Clueless: Lux (4)

Still the king, it seems.

Most Masochistic: shadowofchaos (9)

That was a no-brainer.

Top Sadist: Amelia (3) TheEnd (3)

Masaka!!! Another tie?! So that's where the rivalry between the little girl and the old man stems from...

Smoothest Criminal: Pride (5)

A deserved win, I'd say.

Most Sane: Sirius (3)

Robots are pretty sane, so this is true.

Most Delusional: Mumu (3) Roxas (3) shadowofchaos (3)

A three way tie?! BAKANA!! Regardless...it must be terrible to be tied with two of the most notorious members, Sir Charles. My condolences.

Most Manly: Dio (4)

WOO THE GIRLS WITH YOUR MANLINESS, MAN!

Most wo-Manly: Freohr Datia (3) NTG (3)

Another tie! Sonna...well, like mother like daughter, I guess!

Most Shameless: shadowofchaos (4)

And no one was surprised.

Best at Videogames: Sirius (3)

How can you not be, with the precision of a machine? I know he's better than me, at least, because he beat Death in Albus lvl 1 hard mode by pure luck.

Silliest-est: NTG (10)

HOLY TOLEDO! We all knew this, of course, but it's still impressive that she won by such a landslide!

Dead Silly-less: Acacia (5)

To win both that category and this...you could do with learning how to have some fun...

Captain of Consistently Good Taste: Marthur (3) Pride (3)

ANOTHER tie?! They just won't stop coming! But this too, is the truth...to some extent, at least.

*cough*

Chainey: For outstanding performance in role-playing situations: TheEnd (3)

Congratulations to TheOldMan! It will be interesting to see if he has lost his edge or not.

Dark God of Sexual Horrors: Dio (8)

Yet another no-brainer!

All-Time Denial Deity: Sirius (5)

Looks like this robot is in denial about how human he really is.

Best at playing the chew toy: Roxas (5)

Yet another no-brainer. Yawn.

Most Horrible: Marthur (3)

Marthur CRUSHED his competition, they didn't stand a chance! How horrible he is!

Least Horrible: Pride (3)

So amiable, that's our comrade.

Senor Juan-in-a-million: Pungeon Master: Pride (6)

Rey may have made many more puns, but Pride's puns are always of a higher quality.

...that guy: MKS (3)

ha ha ha

And just in case you're curious...ALL of the votes!

The Greatest Ship: Vincent x NTG (1) Marthur x Kon (1) IntegrityXFreohr Datia (1) shadowofchaosxVashiane (3) Sirius x

Bianchi (1) Shirley x Ein (1) Arcadia (Shirley x everything) (1) TheEndxNTG (3) RoxasxSoluna (hah, as if) (1)

Least Boring: Pride (4) TheEnd (1) Pilot (1) MKS (1) Ninji (1) Rei Rei (1) NTG (1) Roxas (1) Nightmare (1)

Most Boring: MKS (2) Utsuho Reiuji (1) Sask (2) Acacia (3) TheEnd (2) shadowofchaos (2) Roxas (2)

The Greatest Generation: 1st (6) 3rd (1) 5th (1) 2nd (4)

Most Clueless: Lux (4) Freohr Datia (1) Vashiane (2) Roxas (1) Shirley (1) Ayanami (2) Hatari (1) Aqua (1)

Most Masochistic: shadowofchaos (9) Freohr Datia (1) TheEnd (1) Roxas (2) Ninji (1)

Top Sadist: Amelia (3) TheEnd (3) Dio (2) Shirley (2) Marthur (2)

Smoothest Criminal: Rei Rei (2) Pride (5) Nightmare (4) Integrity (1) shadowofchaos (1)

Most Sane: Sirius (3) Nightmare (2) BLS (1) Balcerzak (1) Boron (2) Pride (2) Marthur (1) TheEnd (1) Mumu (1)

Most Delusional: Mumu (3) fireemnlemfan4ever (1) Roxas (3) Sirius (1) Ninji (1) shadowofchaos (3) KingMarth64 (1)

Most Manly: Nightmare (3) Dio (4) Rei Rei (3) Pride (1) Lumi (1) Sirius (1)

Most wo-Manly: shadowofchaos (2) Freohr Datia (3) Fia (1) Vashiane (2) Lumi (1) NTG (3) Marthur (1) Pride (1)

Most Shameless: Roxas (3) Soul (1) TheEnd (2) NoName (1) Pride (1) shadowofchaos (4) Rei Rei (1) Poly (1)

Best at Videogames: Joey (1) Marthur (1) Sirius (3) Acacia (1) Balcerzak (2) PKLucas (1) Dio (1) shadowofchaos (1)

Silliest-est: NTG (10) Freohr Datia (1) Shirley (1) Vashiane (1)

Dead Silly-less: Integrity (1) Sirius (4) Acacia (5) Makaze (1) TheEnd (1)

Captain of Consistently Good Taste: Marthur (3) Pride (3) Nightmare (2) Ace Tactician (1) Balcerzak (1) Mumu (1)

Chainey: For outstanding performance in role-playing situations: Fia (1) Bianchi (1) TheEnd (3) Vashiane (2) Marthur (2)

Dark God of Sexual Horrors: Dio (8) Makaze (1) Chalis (1) Roxas (1)

All-Time Denial Deity: Sirius (5) Tangerine (1) Marthur (1) Mumu (1) Fia (2) Vashiane (1) Ein (1)

Best at playing the chew toy: Ninji (4) Roxas (5) shadowofchaos (1) Ein (1)

Most Horrible: Marthur (3) Ein (1) NTG (1) Boney (1) DLV (1) BLs (1) Amelia (1) Ayanami (1) Fia (1) Roxas (1)

Least Horrible: Pride (3) Freohr Datia (2) Lumi (1) Vashiane (2) Fruit Insanity (1) Sask (1) TheEnd(1)

Senor Juan-in-a-million: Pungeon Master: shadowofchaos (4) Pride (6) BLS (1)

...that guy: gIO (1) Ein (1) MKS (3) Ninji (1) Roxas (1) I forgot (1) Pride (1) Interest (1) Pilot (2) Tonton (1)

Thank you all, and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT!

Don't forget!

I'd have to burn an entire room to be happy. And it's um... not my house. ^_^;;;

I have you guys compared to the years before, so it's better~! [/hugs Ace]

^_^

Also, the ReyxOlivia fanart looks awesome.

*Vanishes in a cloud of smoke*