FE4 THREAD

Fia

Kimito deatte bokuwa tsuyoku nareta. (君と出会いって 僕は強くなれた。)

I became stronger when/after I met you.

Oh oh.

*deatte

thanks to meeting you, i was able to become stronger

you know

over time

and sleep

and that works better. <_<

Night, oldman TE.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The replies are mostly everyone tearing that OP to pieces. (Save for that one guy who sounds really dumb which saddens me. Because hes like, a mod and kinda awesome. There is such a thing as being TOO liberal....*sigh*) Its just hilarious to see that OP flail around like a dumbass.

I think I know who you're talking about

And people complain about SF

You should take a gander at ZU's Serious Discussion some time. Some of that stuff gets fucking hilarious. Out of the three forums i visit though, westeros.org takes the cake in how ridiculous shit gets. That one reaches tumblr levels of wtf.

I never beat Ocarina of Time, and never was interested in Majora's Mask.

The only Zelda game I really played was the best one AKA LttP

You should take a gander at ZU's Serious Discussion some time. Some of that stuff gets fucking hilarious. Out of the three forums i visit though, westeros.org takes the cake in how ridiculous shit gets. That one reaches tumblr levels of wtf.

note to self: stay reeeeeally far from westeros.org

Sounds like the OP has valid, if misguided points that others are bad at correcting.

LOL no. Read that OP very carefully. Tumblr called, they wanted their village idiot back.

note to self: stay reeeeeally far from westeros.org

Just the general chatter area. Holy fucking balls.

LOL no. Read that OP very carefully. Tumblr called, they wanted their village idiot back.

Just the general chatter area. Holy fucking balls.

I read the OP carefully and am on page 3. The OP is asking good questions, but lacks the sense to answer them for themselves. All of their points about females are valid, but their points about racism are largely unfounded. The others in the thread are equally bad at getting to the heart of the problem.

Two questions.

Do you hold an anti-feminist mindset?

Do you think that these questions about racism should not be brought up?

Edited by Makaze

Oh oh.

My Japanese isn't as good as Rey's or TE's, 'kay?

Wow... that sap.

I've learned Japanese for a year and a half, and haven't studied it since May. (I didn't look for a teacher after coming back to America.)

Of course it's sappy, my Japanese isn't that good yet! xP

That wasn't even much of criticism XD

Yeah, but he was correcting me.

Which I don't mind, of course.

Okay Loki, got to page 5

10/10 at your post

:P :):

Two questions.

Do you hold an anti-feminist mindset?

Do you think that these questions about racism should not be brought up?

1. No. But nor do i seek to find sexism where it doesnt truly lie.

2. No. But nor do i find racism in every little thing. I do not believe in thinking in extremes. I do not believe that just because there is a depiction of someone dark or light skinned, means that it must be racist. Especially in the Zelda context.

I do not understand how one who thinks the OP of the thread i posted, is absolutely ridiculous and is also somehow sexist and racist. I actually have a vagina attached to me and identify as female (sometimes) and am rather gender fluid. I do not find Zelda in OoT at all sexist. In fact, as far as traditional princesses go, her portrayal in that game is rather positive. (Her being Sheik and kicking a lot of ass) I do hear the Wind Waker argument because there is one part where Zelda's role gets diminished to nigh absurdity until the end of the game. I also do not see the Gerudo as racist inherently because they are actually incredibly interesting. (Only Ganondorf and Twinrova are really the bad guys of that lot) And i cannot possibly fathom how Dark Link is black face. Do not assume so much. Far extremist thinking often causes more harm than good.

some of them are good, like alttp

some are overrated, like oot

some are just a pain in the ass, like mm

QFT

Also Lokia nailed it. It's not like TLoZ were one of those old fashioned Disney movies.

Isnt that what he does? And people call me the troublemaker. :P:

But.... you're Loki. It's like... in your genes or something to be a troublemaker.