FE4 THREAD

Fia

debatable

I regret nothing

Hey there, you!

Under no circumstances will I ever use headphones. Having something pressed up against my ear for extended periods of time leaves me feeling like I'm going deaf, superior sound quality be damned.

I'm pretty content with my wooden earbuds anyway.

Wooden?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

/patpat

I cannot survive in extreme heat. I have respect for those who can. Dump all the snow on me and im fine. Above 80 degrees Fahrenheit and i melt into a pool of useless goo who begs for death.

Heh, then you better avoid my place during Summer... and probably most of the rest of the year too, haha.

/patpat

I cannot survive in extreme heat. I have respect for those who can. Dump all the snow on me and im fine. Above 80 degrees Fahrenheit and i melt into a pool of useless goo who begs for death.

*smiley face* I like you.

Really?

I have a friend here?

Heh, then you better avoid my place during Summer... and probably most of the rest of the year too, haha.

I will take thine word for it. I pity those in Australia. (i know thou art from the mighty land of Brazil and it gets...warm there.)

Yup, wooden earbuds. Wood is a much better material for sound than plastic.

Interesting. Ive never seen wooden earbuds.

Really?

I have a friend here?

;):

Fimbulvetr for the rest of the world. Those in California and south of the Midgard Serpent are suffering horrific conditions. Id be thankful for your conditions for drought is horrible.

But it's cold in California too.... Not as cold as here, but yeah.

I hope it'll rain there soon. :<

I will take thine word for it. I pity those in Australia. (i know thou art from the mighty land of Brazil and it gets...warm there.)

Ah, no, I'm from México, on the grand Sonoran Desert, where Summers can reach 50C. Totally.

Ah, no, I'm from México, on the grand Sonoran Desert, where Summers can reach 50C. Totally.

I wouldn't be able to survive that. Even summer heat in the Southern US takes a toll on me.

Especially while I am in my room with my overclocked PC

Edited by BLS

But it's cold in California too.... Not as cold as here, but yeah.

I hope it'll rain there soon. :<

We expect rain on the morrow, gods be good. I think i need to make an offering to Frej in this case.

Sonoran...Desert? This is ironic because my town is called Sonora.....

Sonoran...Desert? This is ironic because my town is called Sonora.....

Ah yes, haha, I remember that. Yeah, named for the state of the same name, which is where the main part of it lies, but it also covers the Baja California peninsula and southeast California and southwest Arizona. It's just south of the Mojave Desert, but I think some would just see them as one big desert, I guess it depends on who you ask.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4

>_________>

Oh, so I can blame you for the drought condition in California then.

We expect rain on the morrow, gods be good. I think i need to make an offering to Frej in this case.

GOOD. I hope so then!!

Ah yes, haha, I remember that. Yeah, named for the state of the same name, which is where the main part of it lies, but it also covers the Baja California peninsula and southeast California and southwest Arizona. It's just south of the Mojave Desert, but I think some would just see them as one big desert, I guess it depends on who you ask.

Heh. Yeah.

And i see. I suppose so. It sounds brutal down there.

Heh. Yeah.

And i see. I suppose so. It sounds brutal down there.

Well, since it is a desert the temperature is extremist, and not much precipitation... but I like it that way. It's the climate I was born and raised in, so I'm used to it. Except on the cold portions.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, since it is a desert the temperature is extremist, and not much precipitation... but I like it that way. It's the climate I was born and raised in, so I'm used to it. Except on the cold portions.

Yes, i suppose so. One grows used to one's birth climate. I was raised in the Salinas Valley and upon moving to these mountains, it was difficult to adjust to the rather brutal summers up here. In Salinas, it never got above 80 degrees (F). Now, if its not cold in Winter, i get irritated. But when i travel outside of this area, im adjusted to the differences in climate. Like San Francisco is much like Salinas was. Near the coast and often brisk, but never terribly cold. California is so large that climate differs from region to region.

Desert areas have very brutal cold spells especially at night.

Blame TE for everything, it's just easier.

-Wars

- World hunger

- Climate changes

- Drought

- Flooding

- Hurricanes

- Tornadoes

- Earthquakes

- Terrorism

- Diseases

- WMDs

- Dictators