• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

Ohio is pretty chill with it.

And April? Really?

Over here it's not quite Spring Break, but the Semana Santa. Even then, it's not a fixed time. One time I've had it on late March, another in early April, etc.

Over here it's not quite Spring Break, but the Semana Santa. Even then, it's not a fixed time. One time I've had it on late March, another in early April, etc.

Where do you live Acacia? I find it interesting that your Spring Break is randomized.

That wasn't hard, but I was probably overleveled (despite almost getting 2 level ups)

Hmm, I'm probably near endgame but still don't have the Cleria Shield and the last Accessory

Nevermind about the accessory part

Edited by Tonton

drought + flamethrower too strong

not in a hurry anyway

You know what's stronger? Choice Specs STAB Eruption from Modest Heatran with Sun and Helping Hand boost.

Even Pokemon that resist the move are OHKO'd.

B-but... That's fine, I suppose.

I-I think I vaguely understand.

Well I'm mostly surprised at how uhh well-bred/healthy you are! I'm so glad for you! And also surprised at how you manage to fill yourself with fruit.

Actually I guess my problem isn't necessarily to do with fruit itself, but rather I only feel filled with hot food so maybe if I ate lots of hot fruit it would actually fill me. :3

W-well, I never took an economics class, so I don't know if I'm explaining correctly. It's just what I noticed as I lived in different places...

H-healthy? I'm, like, underweight and sleep too late.

Hot food. I guess the you're still pretty Asian, then! x3

My grandparents eat hot meals every morning, too!

They want me to eat, and I try to, but it makes me fill - I dunno - sick when I fill myself in the morning.

As for well-bred, I guess I have my parents to thank for that.

You know what's stronger? Choice Specs STAB Eruption from Modest Heatran with Sun and Helping Hand boost.

Even Pokemon that resist the move are OHKO'd.

B-but... That's fine, I suppose.

neal stop

hungover chemistry legogoggogogogogogooo

Sounds typical for Organic Chemistry. That what you're in?

(god, those tests are what got me INTO alcohol in the first place. Always needed a drink after them)

Sounds typical for Organic Chemistry. That what you're in?

(god, those tests are what got me INTO alcohol in the first place. Always needed a drink after them)

Yuppppp. We have a test on carboxylic acids and carbonyl chemistry on Tuesday. :(

(lolololol you should've seen the secret santa gift I got this year.)

Yuppppp. We have a test on carboxylic acids and carbonyl chemistry on Tuesday. :(

(lolololol you should've seen the secret santa gift I got this year.)

...Oh, fuck those things. I think that's the test that everyone fails. miserably.

...Oh, fuck those things. I think that's the test that everyone fails. miserably.

SO MANY REACTIONS.

Also, I have no clue what the difference is between using PCC, chromic acid, Swern oxidation, or sulfuric acid/heat to make a carbonyl group ugh.