FE4 THREAD

Fia

Calling someone's phobia that you know absolutely nothing about "mild" makes it sound like you're downplaying it. Like you're saying it's not that big of a deal. Calling a phobia "mild" is rude.

That it is...
I just didn't realize it as Wiki doesn't have all the answers.

Like I said, psychology is a sensitive topic for a lot of people.

I think you get where I'm going with this. We can stop.

All I have to say at this point is: Do not sweat it. No one gets better by brooding. Be more careful in the future and everything will work out eventually.

They know part of my main psychological case which is why that they can obliterate me at anytime. But...please. They need to stop it. -.-

Bold: Thanks.

What the hell is going on? >_>

Crummy afternoon.

Edited by Barbie

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...And it is rather traumatic with the things that they say. It just isn't cool. -.-

Interactions are a two way street, you can't just ask people to stop doing something you don't like and keep doing stuff that they don't like. I understand that sometimes people go WAY too far and come off as mean. But you have to see if there are reasons behind the meanness instead of just going "mean people are mean and I hate them". People can be mean and vicious. But there are times when we may have a hand in how other people act towards us as well.

Also, just a general hint, it really is uncool to play the victim when people call you out for doing something that offended someone else. It feels insincere and lessens the impact of how you may have hurt someone else, when you're making the matter about you instead when you may have said something offensive first.

Just be yourself, Neal, and, for your sanity's sake, ignore what's going on.

^

-----

Heed it, Neal.

Edited by Barbie

Interactions are a two way street, you can't just ask people to stop doing something you don't like and keep doing stuff that they don't like. I understand that sometimes people go WAY too far and come off as mean. But you have to see if there are reasons behind the meanness instead of just going "mean people are mean and I hate them". People can be mean and vicious. But there are times when we may have a hand in how other people act towards us as well.

Also, just a general hint, it really is uncool to play the victim when people call you out for doing something that offended someone else. It feels insincere and lessens the impact of how you may have hurt someone else, when you're making the matter about you instead when you may have said something offensive first.

In a language you might better understand (AKA TL;DR):

While your feelings were also hurt, you hurt theirs first. Everyone needs to focus on their own faults. If you blame them and they blame you with no one taking a look at their own behavior, no one will actually improve.

It's a valid point even if no one wants to admit it.

I think you have taken a look at your own, Barbie. But I don't think you can make others take a look at theirs right after you insulted them. Think about the timing.

Edited by Makaze

Not when they emotionally attacked me in a way to imagine my past of being treated in therapies and hospitals, because I didn't learn to talk and walk till I was seven years old. -.-

It's debilitating with the things that they do.

All in bold is a fact.

They purposely do this whenever someone else is annoyed, angry, or upset when I have never done it on purpose whatsoever. Mentality shall never be discussed from articles when an experienced doctor knows much more. I know that now.

Edited by Barbie

Wait... You think they are picking on you because of your history with the psychological system?

I think you may have that wrong.

Yes...that is what I thought.

But...it was just out of sheer annoyance of one of their good friends. I misunderstood and I'm sorry. -.-

less drama and more whoooo done with finals motherfuckers

Yay! ^~^

Edited by Barbie

got two more finals, done pretty gash on the one I done today.

and let's be honest, we all need some drama every once in a while, otherwise it would get boring.

Edited by Tryhard

Yes...that is what I thought.

But...it was just out of sheer annoyance of one of their good friends.

Yay! ^~^

I don't think so. If they ignored you, it was due to your actual behavior.

I'm not defending them, but it's rarely so simple as the people dismissing you categorically. They have personal problems with the things you do.

They should definitely talk to you about it to clear this up.

If you are reading this and have a problem with Ayanami, please talk to them about what upset you and what you would need to happen in order to forgive them.

If I can talk to her peacefully, you can, too.

got two more finals, done pretty gash on the one I done today.

and let's be honest, we all need some drama every once in a while, otherwise it would get boring.

Amen to that.

I wouldn't be sure. I guess it'd depend on how much you can stand the lack of drama. It not necessarily has to end up boring.

But still...

I am disgusted that I've eternally lost any hope that I have to even talk to BLS, TonTon, Shirl and Rey.

*Shoots self*

Then again, I'm just probably thinking that on personal experience, where I have seen and endured enough drama that I'd take a "boring" drama-less life as a welcoming blessing... so much... so much...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I wouldn't be sure. I guess it'd depend on how much you can stand the lack of drama. It not necessarily has to end up boring.

probably just my chaos-craving self