FE4 THREAD

Fia

I found my copy right before the price spike.

Me too. Imagine my shock when like, two months after i bought my copy, i see it popping up on amazon for stupidly high prices.

Yarr

/patpat

I'll keep an eye out. Maybe I can find something.

Theres always emulation.. *shifty eyes*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Xenoblade huh. I was interested in playing it, but never got the chance to. And yeah, the price thing and all makes it tedious to get it. And no, I won't pirate it. Besides, I doubt my laptop could handle it even if it were legal to get it for PC anyway...

That went significantly worse than expected.

What is with me and this forum?

I told you in that thread, you come off as trying too hard. Thats hella annoying to a lot of people. Just saiyan. Super Saiyan.

Hello brother, i hear your lurking noises.

I told you in that thread, you come off as trying too hard. Thats hella annoying to a lot of people. Just saiyan. Super Saiyan.

Hello brother, i hear your lurking noises.

I don't get that at all. All I did was post one quote.

It was their own preconceptions that made them think I was mocking.

if you post something controversial such as that in a question thread run by someone who you already know to call you out on stuff a lot, you're asking for it, even if you legitimately believe in what you posted.

I guess some things never change.

;.;

D: awwww sorry mate, thats the pits. You just keep flying under the radar.

Dude, i meant in general. Like, i think this is why Parrhesia has a beef with you to begin with, and why people tend to roll their eyes at your posts and point out how ridiculous they are. You arent the worst offender on this forum in that respect but you do come off as someone genuinely trying to be ironic, edgy, smug, and even a bit unfeeling. And why i have a hard time believing you arent 15 years old.

if you post something controversial such as that in a question thread run by someone who you already know to call you out on stuff a lot, you're asking for it, even if you legitimately believe in what you posted.

I didn't even think it would be controversial. I didn't offer the source or anything and what it said was good.

He went out of his way to look up the source and judge me on it.

Me too. Imagine my shock when like, two months after i bought my copy, i see it popping up on amazon for stupidly high prices.

/patpat

Theres always emulation.. *shifty eyes*

There's a good emulator for wii?

Dude, i meant in general. Like, i think this is why Parrhesia has a beef with you to begin with, and why people tend to roll their eyes at your posts and point out how ridiculous they are. You arent the worst offender on this forum in that respect but you do come off as someone genuinely trying to be ironic, edgy, smug, and even a bit unfeeling. And why i have a hard time believing you arent 15 years old.

The last one is probably true. I try to be as unfeeling as possible in most situations. I do that for me because letting my emotions run wild has only ever caused me trouble. More trouble than this, if you can believe it.

I'm more oblivious to the edgey part unless I'm actively messing with people.

you can never understand people because they're complicated as fuck

Like i said, i kinda give Makaze a little bit of wiggle room cuz i actually thought he was like, 15 years old and not exactly the most annoying person on the forums.

There's a good emulator for wii?

I dont know..i dont Wii emulate. My abacus cannot sustain such. (but i think people use Dolphin)

The last one is probably true. I try to be as unfeeling as possible in most situations. I do that for me because letting my emotions run wild has only ever caused me trouble. More trouble than this, if you can believe it.

I'm more oblivious to the edgey part unless I'm actively messing with people.

You need to like, find some balance, brah. Yer all off-center. If your emotions get you in some shit, it means you are imbalanced and havent yet grown as a person.

As for the edgy part, i think its cuz a lot of smug assholes who try to be all ironic have the same opinions on junk as you do. So when yer like all "i have an opinion." People are all "oh sweet Frigg, not again."

/shrug

it's not my fault I'm that good at Zoness those searchlights are just worth too many points!

Greetings, brother.

I have given my phone an assassin's creed interface.

Sweet. I have a Loki wallpaper on my phone which shouldnt be a surprise to anyone. Is your ringtone an Ass Creed one?

Not yet, but since I'm using a ACR theme right now I'll go download Road to Masyaf or something. There's no hard copy music on my phone atm: been streaming stuff mostly.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/c46b7fa7a6783f7623414c0a45dc9d2e/tumblr_n61wogjeBa1rbgrtpo1_500.png it looks like this right now though, took a while to make these widgets, but was worth it.

Not yet, but since I'm using a ACR theme right now I'll go download Road to Masyaf or something. There's no hard copy music on my phone atm: been streaming stuff mostly.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/c46b7fa7a6783f7623414c0a45dc9d2e/tumblr_n61wogjeBa1rbgrtpo1_500.png it looks like this right now though, took a while to make these widgets, but was worth it.

Neato! Android eh? I have an iPhone. My ringtone is the Game of Thrones theme

it's not my fault I'm that good at Zoness those searchlights are just worth too many points!

Hue!