FE4 THREAD

Fia

They are also incredibly intelligent. But they have a violent side....

Bolded, yeah pretty much. John Lennon made a good point with this song. As long as someone else's views arent causing harm to anyone or hurting anything, whats the big freaking deal? Ya know? :P:

As for those guys, i dunno. I assumed its because they dealt with genuine asshats before and assumed you were one. Not gonna lie, sometimes some of the stuff you say makes my eye twitch.

Also question, how old are you anyway?

Oh well.

MEAD ME!

That kind of follows from having practically no moral qualms with things (I focus more on the outcomes of situations). People are bound to be upset that you don't agree with their strongest convictions.

Keep in mind that I don't mean any harm with my views and everything will be fine. I hope.

Edited by Makaze

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They are also incredibly intelligent. But they have a violent side....

Bolded, yeah pretty much. John Lennon made a good point with this song. As long as someone else's views arent causing harm to anyone or hurting anything, whats the big freaking deal? Ya know? :P:

As for those guys, i dunno. I assumed its because they dealt with genuine asshats before and assumed you were one. Not gonna lie, sometimes some of the stuff you say makes my eye twitch.

Also question, how old are you anyway?

Oh well.

MEAD ME!

*gives another pint*

HELL YEAH

sounds like me and dolphins will get along just fine

*gives another*

That kind of follows from having practically no moral qualms with things (I focus more on the outcomes of situations). People are bound to be upset that you don't agree with their strongest convictions.

Keep in mind that I don't mean any harm with my views and everything will be fine. I hope.

Not exactly. Like, i dont feel like i should be promiscuous, but i dont have a problem with others who are. Its just simply being comfortable in your own skin, like i said earlier. My strongest convictions include the concept of honor and a lot of people of this generation think thats bollocks. Oh well. Im not gonna get all up in their domes about it. There are what people accept as universal morals or convictions (like raping is bad, killing is bad, etc), but a lot of the intolerance i see in day-to-day life is petty and people need to just let it go. [/insert obnoxious Frozen reference here]

*gives another pint*

*gives another*

Oh yeesss

MEAD PARTY

Rickman-tumblr_lpjdhgyPc41qe7pzdo1_400.g

Not exactly. Like, i dont feel like i should be promiscuous, but i dont have a problem with others who are. Its just simply being comfortable in your own skin, like i said earlier. My strongest convictions include the concept of honor and a lot of people of this generation think thats bollocks. Oh well. Im not gonna get all up in their domes about it. There are what people accept as universal morals or convictions (like raping is bad, killing is bad, etc), but a lot of the intolerance i see in day-to-day life is petty and people need to just let it go. [/insert obnoxious Frozen reference here]

Something about snow?

MEAD PARTY

*gives mead keg*

Do you want to build a snowman?

I still havent seen that movie.

At this point, I've been so exposed to it that I don't feel the NEED to see it. I basically know everything anyway.

Edited by Aqua

*gives mead keg*

At this point, I've been so exposed to it that I don't feel the NEED to see it. I basically know everything anyway.

MEAD BARREL! *dives in and does a backstroke*

I know the feeling, but like, i actually think i do need to see the movie in order to really be able to have an opinion on it. The internet's constant wanking to the movie has to be for a reason and i need to know what it is. So eventually, ill get around to seeing it.

I hear them, Bindi, your lurking noises!!!

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Aha! My mind has been struck with inspiration for an idea to surface. Must write it down even if it's yet another thing that may never take off. Funny how inspiration can work, sometimes it needs specific stuff even if similar ones had been there before, hahahahaha... well, who knows...

I must admit, one of these days if one really "takes off" is because it's at the top of the pile of the rest who never did. lulz

On the other hand, even discarding my usual issues, this one is kinda on the ambitions side considering the effort it'd need... even if the idea itself sounds appealing to me to develop it...

Ah well, time for me to head to sleep. Bye.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hey everyone, remember MasterknightDH? Well, guess who just tantrumed all over Youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ea6UuRTjkKs

Look for the comment chain started by Katrina Payne.

(I like how trueblade/greener shows up there, too)

"Even Serenesforest's only real female is probably one of their mods." wow

he left a big rambling rant on my page which wasn't actually addressed to me but because ray blocked him he couldn't put it on his page.

http://puu.sh/8Z5t1.png

http://puu.sh/8Z5tS.png for reads

Edited by Tryhard

(I like how trueblade/greener shows up there, too)

"Even Serenesforest's only real female is probably one of their mods." wow

he left a big rambling rant on my page which wasn't actually addressed to me but because ray blocked him he couldn't put it on his page.

http://puu.sh/8Z5t1.png

http://puu.sh/8Z5tS.png for reads

Oh how I love YT commenters.

CD won't

CD is confusing to me..