FE4 THREAD

Fia

well it kinda goes like this

Mom: hey you need more exercise

Me: Can you get me heavier weights and a punching bag I'll exercise with that

Mom: I don't want you getting bulky

Me: well fuck that then (minus the swearing)

So right now I'm looking into getting my own punching bag but haven't decided which one yet

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i was supposed to be sleeping already

[spoiler=but then i decided to go full miura]Vsd6JOy.jpg?1

get it

i blame my brother

he caught me finishing meruru and asked if it was idolmaster

Update: I initially indicated the prizes would be determined today, but it looks like they'll be ready by tomorrow morning (in our workday). Due to the number of accounts that reached the prize thresholds (and the need to enforce rules about one account per player), we're trying to be careful to make sure it's all awarded properly and fairly.

gggeeeeeeeee

so the suspense will only end monday

My mom thinks I should act more "feminine" and is also against my crusade for the holy muscle

I tend to just ignore that and do what I want anyway

you'll probably want to balance those things somehow

there's a steep price to pay when you stray from society's standards too much

Edited by TheEnd

I saw one of my professors at the mall a while back while a friend and I went to get interview/job clothes

It was kinda funny and awkward

If I give in and cave to society's standards despite them not being who I am then everything I've been fighting against will be in vain

I'd rather just work to change society's standards to be more accepting rather than force myself into being something I'm not

It's not like social norms are static throughout history, they change over time and change doesn't happen by not doing anything about it

Edited by Thor Odinson

Running into people you know at malls is totally awesome.

Especially if they were high school acquaintances of yours from like 6+ years ago and you're struggling to remember them when they somehow remember you quite well XD

talking about shopping, a friend of mine is getting married next weekend and i probably need a new belt

and even a shirt

in fact, i even need to confirm if my current social shirts are still usable

getting fatter sucks because of that (and because of literally everyone mentioning it)

oh man i gained like 15 lbs since college (not all of which are muscle, sadly) and I am that a lot of the clothes I had in high school no longer fit

It means more shopping

I don't like shopping

Edited by Thor Odinson

It's kind of weird, people talk about the freshman 15 a lot and gaining weight since college.

I went the other way >_>

Welp

In my case it was I dormed for a semester to see how it was like

Eating school food every meal happened

i guess i'll add "get killer abs" to my crusade of the holy muscle even though my main goal is biceps

I think walking around campus gave me more exercise than I usually do, and I eat less at school. But I dunno.

Running into people you know at malls is totally awesome.

Especially if they were high school acquaintances of yours from like 6+ years ago and you're struggling to remember them when they somehow remember you quite well XD

Oh, man, this happens to me so many times. ><

I was like

WOW MONEY TO EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT

PRAISE

Ever since puberty my stomach's practically a black hole

sheesh, tell me about it. xD

It's actually kind of a problem because it gets expensive with how much I eat

Funnily enough the dude I'm most likely going to go on a date sometime within the next month eats about half as much as I do so it'd be like I'd have double his bill (whatever we usually split anyway since friends and shit so nbd, though I feel like I should pay for all of it considering I asked him anyway)

no really

if you want to tan, do you really want those white lines sticking out

Tanning. Yer hilarious.

Considering some of the things in the women's section, I don't blame you. Lots of low-cut, not even pretty stuff, even for the 12 year olds who don't really HAVE a rack to show off.

Oh man, its all about digging around for the good stuff. Its there, just hiding. Those goddamn tube tops with fringe piss me off though. Very few people in general can pull that off.

Yeah and then my mom doesn't want to buy me dude clothes and I'm broke so

welp

There are lady clothes that cover up quite a bit and not overtly feminine. Active wear is kinda cool too. (also Military surplus stores rock the casbah) I cant wear dude clothes anymore cuz i got too small to wear them. (plus i kinda like my jeans to hug a little) So they look all baggy and it makes me look hella frumpy. D:

My mom thinks I should act more "feminine" and is also against my crusade for the holy muscle

I tend to just ignore that and do what I want anyway

My mum used to be the same way. Shes come to terms with the fact i will dress like a fucken weirdo occasionally. (Her mind has opened a lot more in recent years anyway)

I don't think I liked the food on campus very much, maybe that's why I ate less than I usually do at home? I mean, while I have the capability to consume a lot of food if needed, I've also gone on several hours without eating because I was too lazy to.

It's more or less I just stylistically prefer menswear, has nothing to do with how much they cover up or not

I kinda want to do the whole tank top with cargo pants look because those are hella great for the bicep showing but it's like once in a lifetime that cargo pants show up in the women's section and the pair I have is a tad small so I have to complete the quest for killer abs first

I don't deal with hunger well so I need my constant source of food

Edited by Thor Odinson

I bought a lot of school clothing when I went to my undergrad - shirts, sweatshirts, a scarf, and so on. I bought a few less clothes at grad school, but I do remember buying a lot of huge baggy unisex clothing in undergrad XD

And yeah, it's true that women's clothing can be a bit more … ahem, showy at times. But I do tend to like designs on male shirts a lot more than most women's shirts as well.

It's more or less I just stylistically prefer menswear, has nothing to do with how much they cover up or not

I kinda want to do the whole tank top with cargo pants look because those are hella great for the bicep showing but it's like once in a lifetime that cargo pants show up in the women's section and the pair I have is a tad small so I have to complete the quest for killer abs first

I don't deal with hunger well so I need my constant source of food

K. So heres what you do. Get a shirt like this one:

AMN159Bfront.jpg

Cuz Amon Amarth fuck yeah

And cut off the sleeves and hem up where the sleeves were so it doesnt get all frayed and lamesauce. And bammo! Badass shirt displaying some bicep!

These shorts (if you want shorts) are kinda gr9. but get something like these for pants.

INSTANT BADASS. Bonus points for big stompum boots.

tumblr_m5n6dj9urp1qdyi3xo1_1280.jpg

No i absolutely don't get fashion inspiration from thor what are you talking about

How could anyone say no to that face?

I have a little mjolnir around that size as well

though not on a necklace

661b9398b921fb90c158187e1b278aff.jpg

Thats what mine looks like only not gold plated and ancient.