• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Such lewdness.

Why did you even buy that game? >_>

emulation hurp de durp

because I liked the first one a lot actually qq

Marion pls

[spoiler=VC2]2nmT8HUl.png

I remember that! I about died of laughter then!

Finals tomorrow

Luckily, only one test..

Luck!

Yeah, to be fair, the way Aztec mythology was established, the human sacrifice thing was turned into a "It's what makes it work, no matter what anyone thinks on the matter". So it was a big deal, since one of the main reasons to have sacrifices was because of the whole "if we don't do this the sun will die and we're all doomed" thing and stuff.

Hyeah. In Norse mythology, the sun (Sunni) was said to be chased by one of Fenris' brood and this explained why it rises and falls. (Sunni gets nommed during Ragnarok.) In Aztec, its like "if it goes down, it may not come back up! Huitzilopochtli!! HAVE ALL THE BLOOD!" Once you get past that, theres cool stuff ive found in Aztec mythology. Their art in particular. Wowowowow

emulation hurp de durp

because I liked the first one a lot actually qq

Shame on you, shota. :P

Luck!

Because its Humanities, I have two tests.

One on Friday, one tomorrow.

Science is on Thursday, then I get the rest of the day off.

Math is on Friday, and its the same deal as Thursday.

Band and Multimedia do not have tests, so they're wasted time.

What's wrong with emulating...?

Didn't you at least look at the reviews first?

VC2 is actually pretty good. I liked it better than the first one, truth be told.

Hyeah. In Norse mythology, the sun (Sunni) was said to be chased by one of Fenris' brood and this explained why it rises and falls. (Sunni gets nommed during Ragnarok.) In Aztec, its like "if it goes down, it may not come back up! Huitzilopochtli!! HAVE ALL THE BLOOD!" Once you get past that, theres cool stuff ive found in Aztec mythology. Their art in particular. Wowowowow

That thing with the sun is quite interesting, since in Aztec mythology there is more than one sun, the death and birth of each marking a new age. And the myth of the Moon's creation is tied to the sun thing. Like, by the time of the 5th sun, there were like 2 candidates chosen to go through the ritual to become the sun, Tecucciztecatl and Nanahuatzin, but the former chickened out at the last second. So the latter went through the process and became the 5th sun, but Tecucciztecatl decided to go through it anyway. But since there were not suppose to be 2 suns at the same time, so the other gods... I kid you not... threw a rabbit at Tecucciztecatl, dimming somewhat his light... and thus, we have Metztli, the Moon; and her rabbit. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

W-wait, I thought we were talking about Conception II... ._______.

OH. ...Sorry, I thought that was in response to him playing Valkyria Chronicles, based on context.

That thing with the sun is quite interesting, since in Aztec mythology there is more than one sun, the death and birth of each marking a new age. And the myth of the Moon's creation is tied to the sun thing. Like, by the time of the 5th sun, there were like 2 candidates chosen to go through the ritual to become the sun, Tecucciztecatl and Nanahuatzin, but the former chickened out at the last second. So the latter went through the process and became the 5th sun, but Tecucciztecatl decided to go through it anyway. But since there were not suppose to be 2 suns at the same time, so the other gods... I kid you not... threw a rabbit at Tecucciztecatl, dimming somewhat his light... and thus, we have Metztli, the Moon; and her rabbit. lol

Lots of cultures have rabbits in relation to the moon, huh

in China as well, we have rabbit on moon.

Edited by Thor Odinson

In japan, too, I think. I've seen numerous animes with jokes about it (sailor moon being VERY prominent).

Yeah, I suppose so, wanting to give an explanation as to why they can see the figure of a rabbit on the moon.

I say ours is the best because of the gods going:

"No you, you lost your chance." *throw rabbit*

And then get hit on the face with the before-mentioned rabbit.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

every rabbit is a good rabbit

more rabbit better rabbit

i do like throwing small plush rabbits at friends since the ones i have make really good projectiles so there's that :B

In japan, too, I think. I've seen numerous animes with jokes about it (sailor moon being VERY prominent).

Yeah

something about pounding mochi

Edited by Thor Odinson

Oh yeah, I had forgotten that some moon rabbit myths have the rabbit working on something. Heh, over here that's not the case, it's just the rabbit being there and that's it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

THOU MORTAL THOUGHT ME MYTH AND LEGEND, BUT YET I AM

I AM BUT THE GOD OF THE NORSEMEN, YET RABBITS DOTH BE ACROSS SEVERAL

FOOLISH MORTAL

I AM THE GOD OF THUNDER AND LIGHTNING
I AM THE LORD OF THE STORM
I AM THE BRINGER OF FERTILITY

RABBITS DOTH BE A SYMBOL OF FERTILITY
RABBITS DOTH BE BRETHREN MINE
AND I THEIR LORD