FE4 THREAD

Fia

He started doing it right after I posted my rant.

So I was thinking it was just trolling and that it really was not worth my time.

But it seems Kon managed to slap some sense into him~~

We'll see how things go from now on.

He started doing it in hhh thread too

The nerve of some people!!

But hooray for Kon~

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

kloe fanboy, etc

ohh sillllly me lolol not reading properly and just woke up etc

:( f-fine. overture. i'll leave gargantia for later or something...

it was rhetorical, silly

/poke

best jenni

Overture is better watched at the very beginning, or at the very end.

Slapping tends to work best c:<

Absolutely!

But hooray for Kon~

Aren't they fine with those and multiposting and picture dumping though?

Kon banzai~

But hooray for Kon~

Absolutely!

Kon banzai~

:D

I get where he's coming from, at least, but ffs just talk about it

It's a lot better than just posting empty posts to get someone to ask about you

It also feels nice to vent every now and then, which is why I tend to vent about work a lot

Although I've been trying not to bring it up too often 'cause I feel like I'm getting annoying .-.

Edited by Kon

Kon banzai~

Depends on the person Glaceon was really really picture spamming yesterday and I had to get Integrity to interfere because she'd only listen to a mod and none of us

E-even though some people were saying "others do stuff similar or worse than this, why would you have a problem now" (um, excuse me, I've been having a problem with those too) they wouldn't listen to what I had to say until Integrity came in and explained why that kind of posting was unacceptable why can't I be charismatic ;~~~;

or a mod

wait but I don't want to be a mod

just charismatic

Okay I'll take out those size tags so you can actually read that because when I saw the wall of small text I didn't feel like reading which means if I were anybody else... ;u;

I get where he's coming from, at least, but ffs just talk about it

It's a lot better than just posting empty posts to get someone to ask about you

I see this way too much... much more than I like to see =<

Edited by Freohr Datia

Kon banzai~

Not really no, and like Freohr said, it was pretty damn bad yesterday, up to a point where my thought was this: "Holy shit, this is really happening"

Then again, I don't think of myself as a regular, just a guy who goes there.

Though... some people tried to make a game out of multiposting.

Someone did it because they were bored, barring myself as, I had a reason, it was a game to everyone else

Depends on the person Glaceon was really really picture spamming yesterday and I had to get Integrity to interfere because she'd only listen to a mod and none of us

E-even though some people were saying "others do stuff similar or worse than this, why would you have a problem now" (um, excuse me, I've been having a problem with those too) they wouldn't listen to what I had to say until Integrity came in and explained why that kind of posting was unacceptable why can't I be charismatic ;~~~;

or a mod

just charismatic

Okay I'll take out those size tags so you can actually read that because when I saw the wall of small text I didn't feel like reading which means if I were anybody else... ;u;

Ah, that was you?

Late, but thank you for that.

Edited by Soledai

I see this way too much... much more than I like to see =<

Same here, although I think I do it sometimes without really meaning to ;-;

I think some people want to talk about their problems but feel more comfortable when someone else asks them about it? I dunno :<

I think some people want to talk about their problems but feel more comfortable when someone else asks them about it? I dunno :<

As someone who used to be like this in his early years, I can attest to this being the case.

But depending on the person, they like to pretend to be obstinate, just to see if you really wanted to help, or something like that.

Edited by Soledai

But depending on the person, they like to pretend to be obstinate, just to see if you really wanted to help, or something like that.

That's just really frustrating and makes it harder for others to actually talk to you. :<

Probably stayed up too long, so I'm heading off to bed~

Edited by Kon

or a mod

just charismatic

Your timing was perfect because it was when i had to leave

That's just really frustrating and makes it harder for others to actually talk to you. :<

Indeed, but most people arent like that... I hope, I think I've encountered the rare few that do this, at some point.

Alright, see you later.

Edited by Soledai

Ah, that was you?

Late, but thank you for that.

No problem~

Also thank Breezy (or at least I am pretty sure I remember it being him) for getting her to post them as links instead of full-size images

Same here, although I think I do it sometimes without really meaning to ;-;

Heehee~ That's fine! I'm pretty sure I do the same too =O Some people are really bad about it though... I think I even used to be that way too

Yeah I can see that.

OMG YEAH that's just... uguuuu

Okay get good sleep Kon~! W-wait, what??

Are you.... in Ohio atm??

WHOA

Edited by Freohr Datia

No problem~

Also thank Breezy (or at least I am pretty sure I remember it being him) for getting her to post them as links instead of full-size images

It's pretty sad when you have to go that far when a simple stop should have done it, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Heh, yeah it was Breezy, we talked about that in a PM... I want to jokingly take partial credit for that, but I won't >_>

Edited by Soledai

It's pretty sad when you have to go that far when a simple stop should have done it, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Heh, yeah it was Breezy, we talked about that in a PM... I want to jokingly take partial credit for that, but I won't >_>

Oh weeeeell~ I love any excuse to talk to him anyway ^o^

/patpat I'll thank you anyway

but if she posted full images it'd reduce her spamming ability from the time to put the images on imgur or something or she would be actually breaking a rule by hotlinking

Should have let her dp it

oh you

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well ANYWAY at least I got to discover some cute/pretty new eeveelution images during that event ^o^ THAT'S A PLUS

But... the negative was that there were so many being posted at once I quit looking at them...

Edited by Freohr Datia

why are you playing zero before sc and 3rd

also, zero evo's bgm arranges are terrible

Because I heard that Zero and Sen are more new-player-friendly.

It's been okay so far.

re:grammar

I think it's okay to point out if the sentence is so bad you can't understand it. but i guess that wasn't the case here because you could guess the meaning, at least.

ahh brings back memories. I'm sure that Kloe wall used to be on my brother's background too....

what cris said

and i forgot, is your korean reading not better than your japanese reading? and i thought you can transfer voice files :o

Yeah, I agree.

It's a nice background.

Yeah, if I could transfer voice files from the Vita to PC Zero, I would, but... I can't. And yeah, my Korean reading is better, but... FULL VOICE ACTING.

Surprisingly, with less kanji to worry about, it's a lot easier to understand.

Uguuuuu I'm getting sick of the Route 7 theme

I'm getting sick of the Lumiose City theme

I'm getting sick of the Kiloude City theme

I've been able to reach 5IV Eevee so far

I hope it can end soon ;~;

Except it can't end soon, the only reason I started doing this was because it was at least something to do while I was working to hopefully get a shiny Eevee~

Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh how can people do this breeding so regularly ;~~~;

Oh and I'm getting sick of the bicycle theme as well

Edited by Freohr Datia