• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Spooky. Ghastly can spook Pokemon in Pokemon Shuffle, makes me wish for a 'spooked' status ailment in the main games.

I heard some people want to be able to ignore quotes...? But I suppose that would be silly when you can see posts that respond to the quotes.

ITT getting depressed when reading someones posts means you're just that hateful a person

Thanks Ein, now I really know what a horrible piece of shit I am :D

[spoiler=clannad after story]so uh I still have trouble seeing what the big deal is about clannad making you cry. I'm on episode 20 and the only scenes that genuinely made me sad were tomoya remembering his father and the scene in episode 19 where tomoya meets his father with ushio.

Were you meaning something else, Ein?

The word didn't come to mind but I'm pretty it exists. Like being fed up but it's simple to not pay much mind, call for a mod, or just be really negatively neutral about it.

They'd probably think you're being serious with that post.

It happens. A lot.

The word didn't come to mind but I'm pretty it exists. Like being fed up but it's simple to not pay much mind, call for a mod, or just be really negatively neutral about it.

It happens. A lot.

I've tried ignoring it and not letting it bother me, but that's unfortunately far harder than it sounds. She's not breaking any rules so what use is calling a mod on her? Maybe I should just start slamming my head into a wall whenever I see her post something that aggravates me...

It certainly doesn't help that you're always deadpan so even when you joke about things it doesn't sound like you're joking.