• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Your opinion is wrong hmph

Meanwhile, only Ranger's first entry was frustrating, but it got better with each new one, therefore it wins :>

Is it now?

Fucking Charizard man

Alpha Series:

You beat CCA Char in @2 and he doesn't come back in @3

You beat him but he doesn't die. In Z3.1 he actually never really intended to drop the colony and was doing something else instead but Full Frontal and I think Haman too go through with the colony drop. All your units stop the colony and so Amuro and Char (who just joined you like 3-4 turns in that mission) both remained alive.

Hell, in Z3.2 it appears that the Sazabi is an earlygame recruit coming in at Chapter 15. I wish my copy would arrive already.

Edited by Sirius

You beat him but he doesn't die. In Z3.1 he actually never really intended to drop the colony and was doing something else instead but Full Frontal and I think Haman too go through with the colony drop. All your units stop the colony and so Amuro and Char (who just joined you like 3-4 turns in that mission) both remained alive.

Hell, in Z3.2 it appears that the Sazabi is an earlygame recruit coming in at Chapter 15. I wish my copy would arrive already.

Well, are you sure he doesn't bite the bullet in the Alpha series? I dunno about the Z saga, tho. Still, it's nice to see the

Also, there's the Musashi event in the original quadrilogy, too. I find it rather nice when they keep the characters dead. It avoids making the feelings look cheap.

He does die in the Alpha series. While he does "appear" in Alpha 3, it's as a ghost.

Oh yes, Musashi. I was actually surprised when they killed him in Alpha 2. Since after pulling the "Wait, no, he survived his sacrifice and will only spent a good portion of the game in the hospital" stunt in Alpha 1 and then living through all of Alpha Giaden, I thought he was already in the clear.

Being your own boss of the house is going to be great

^

You'll have it everyday after moving away from your parents. Especially, if you've found a way to get housing assistance.

You're weird. Yet we like having you around anyway.

Mean.

Wait, I know I am weird.

bakemonogatari more like "don't let other people solve your problems do it yourself or you'll become a fuck-up!"

wat

lolol