• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

aira x lex

azel x tiltyu

aideen x jamka/mideen

fury x levin

lachesis x beo

bridget x holyn

I would say Dew instead of Lex and specify Midir (I tried JamkexAideen recently and while Lester wasn't bad, I felt like he really could have used Pursuit)

That's just me tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aira x Dew what why

Jamka x Aideen really worked in my last playthrough. Lester was breaking the shit out of everyone with his Killer Bow and i got some blessed stats with aideen too

Aira x Dew what why

Jamka x Aideen really worked in my last playthrough. Lester was breaking the shit out of everyone with his Killer Bow and i got some blessed stats with aideen too

I did that on my first playthrough and it worked out fine? I thought it was recommended in the pairing guide too

Also, Dew passes on Sol and can pass down items to [insert your preferred name for Ayra's son here], unlike Lex.

I guess I just got unlucky then. maybe to equalize for the awesome Dermott I got.

ayra x dew is perfectly viable

but for a first timer, i'd say ayra x holyn (for brainless hero sword and inheritance), adean x midayle (for pursuit), sylvia x claude (for valkyrie) and bridget x dew (for ease)

though ayra/lex and bridget/holyn are superior

well if the husband is a sword user or has some amazing skills there isn't much error regarding ayra

her kids are going to rock shit always

the problem is that i found so much difficulty raising dew at a decent pace, even when i managed to get all my gen 1 characters to level 20 at least

okayyyy putting those stuff down

How do they promote? >_>

also also tips to level up Ethlyn faster. Unless someone else is a better healer.

level 20 @ main castle

heal every turn

okayyyy putting those stuff down

How do they promote? >_>

also also tips to level up Ethlyn faster. Unless someone else is a better healer.

You must lead said character that's at least at level 20 to the home castle (the one you start in each chapter) and select the icon that looks like a castle.

Ethlyn gets a staff from Aideen that gives her more exp, so given that every weapon in the game can be repaired, you should exploit that to great effect

Pls end this madness with Sen 3 farucomu

no

You must lead said character that's at least at level 20 to the home castle (the one you start in each chapter) and select the icon that looks like a castle.

Ethlyn gets a staff from Aideen that gives her more exp, so given that every weapon in the game can be repaired, you should exploit that to great effect

wait when does she get that staff? Edited by Altina Orion

Protip: Always check your character's 2nd stat screen as they tell you if they have a support convo or not

ewww expensive... why.

also also no one mentioned a pairing for Finn. And what about Alec? D:

Chapter 1. (the same chapter Aideen joins)

oh. lol.

also also no one mentioned a pairing for Finn. And what about Alec? D:

I think Finn is generally considered to be better of unpaired, especially on a first run.

Because if he's paired, he doesn't get to keep his items in the second Gen.

And Alec is just bad in general.

I think Finn is generally considered to be better of unpaired, especially on a first run.

Because if he's paired, he doesn't get to keep his items in the second Gen.

And Alec is just bad in general.

Oh. I seeeeee....

lol I dunno these stuff. ;w;