FE4 THREAD

Fia

yeah but she's using the new patch (IIRC) and it fixes that glitch, among others.

Either way, doesn't a reset at some point before he joins fix that?

Oh, it does? Interesting.

Not sure. But if it can be avoided either way then I guess there's no problem then.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it does? Interesting.

Yeah, they're trying to fix a lot of bugs with the original game.

I believe they've also fixed the Sylvia Dance bug, Adept freeze bug, and the Arena level up bug.

I think Fury/Levin is better on a first playthrough tho, isn't it?

Of course, but I was thinking about how she said she wanted "pairings that wreck face" And that was the very first thing I thought of, since you get a godlike like unit from the start of Gen 2

But let's be honest here, Gen 2 does that without any effort

FE4 is giving me so much difficulties and I'm only on chapter 1. :T

please do that

strawberry ice cream, chocolate ice cream, lemon ice cream, flocos ice cream, pistaccio ice cream, kinder ovo ice cream, stikadinho ice cream

passion fruit ice cream oh my god

uh... maybe not THAT much but sure.

i thought fates was the fathers

...shut up I don't remember shit from Fates. >_> <_<

THEN AWAKENING! I don't fucking know.

!! Thats my favorite good thing, vastly more important than the other ones even

o right I went to the doctor's today and he got me a referral for a therapist and psychiatrist so thats a thing, I really don't know how to talk to people about my problems without becoming a nervous wreck and doing a bad job at answering questions so thats going to be interesting lol

I knew it. ;)

GOOD. Though I thought Pride was gonna grab a therapist and psychiatrist for you at some clinic, but I dunno how these things work. And I don't know either but it'll work out! At least if those guys are good at their jobs, it'll work out. >____>

Edited by Altina Orion

I knew it. ;)

GOOD. Though I thought Pride was gonna grab a therapist and psychiatrist for you at some clinic, but I dunno how these things work. And I don't know either but it'll work out! At least if those guys are good at their jobs, it'll work out. >____>

yes...

That was the initial plan but we thought it'd be better to try to get my parents involved first to stay on their good graces and do that as a last resort if things went awry though they got offended anyway, I can't win with them but whats done is done so yay progress \o/ And yeeep, heres hoping I get good people and don't have to go through the effort of switching

yes...

That was the initial plan but we thought it'd be better to try to get my parents involved first to stay on their good graces and do that as a last resort if things went awry though they got offended anyway, I can't win with them but whats done is done so yay progress \o/ And yeeep, heres hoping I get good people and don't have to go through the effort of switching

Oh. That was a good idea... even if... yeah. ._. I dunno what's up with your parents. Being so possessive and shit like that. But still, at least you got someone! I'm guessing the referral will be for a clinic? I hope you get good people too!! And not have to switch due to any circumstances. :< I had a really good psychiatrist but I had to switch anyway because administrative bullshit.

Yeah, they're trying to fix a lot of bugs with the original game.

I believe they've also fixed the Sylvia Dance bug, Adept freeze bug, and the Arena level up bug.

can you still marry julia to seliph, though

huh

I think he means the Jealousy System.

That's pretty much the only way to negate the negative love growth. Well, assuming you don't reset the game.