• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a fly infestation problem downstairs idk why and I saw one up here last night that accidently killed itself by flying into a fan

I'm so grossed out by these turn of events pls end me

Oh. That was a good idea... even if... yeah. ._. I dunno what's up with your parents. Being so possessive and shit like that. But still, at least you got someone! I'm guessing the referral will be for a clinic? I hope you get good people too!! And not have to switch due to any circumstances. :< I had a really good psychiatrist but I had to switch anyway because administrative bullshit.

It its aggravating-- and yep

Oh man, that sucks dude

Theres a fly infestation problem downstairs idk why and I saw one up here last night that accidently killed itself by flying into a fan

It its aggravating-- and yep

Oh man, that sucks dude

ngl I lol'd irl

But dude it's better than a COCKROACH infestation!

It does suck... I'm still struggling with that issue.

Reminds me of this one time when like 10 or so flies got in and I spent about 20 minutes getting rid of them. Fun times.

My usual method of dealing with flies is to find a window they like, open it up, and then when they land on the screen I close the window, trapping them.

ngl I lol'd irl

But dude it's better than a COCKROACH infestation!

It does suck... I'm still struggling with that issue.

oh god ew no nooooooooo any kind of infestation is too much for my delicate sensibilities and that would also be really gross aaaaaaaaghbhf nm

I see... That sounds difficult, I hope everything works out okay somehow

Reminds me of this one time when like 10 or so flies got in and I spent about 20 minutes getting rid of them. Fun times.

My usual method of dealing with flies is to find a window they like, open it up, and then when they land on the screen I close the window, trapping them.

Oh wow

theres a door with a window they like to hang around but dad has to go in and out a few times a day to let the dogs in/out, but maybe

oh god ew no nooooooooo any kind of infestation is too much for my delicate sensibilities and that would also be really gross aaaaaaaaghbhf nm

I see... That sounds difficult, I hope everything works out okay somehow

SEE SEE SEE. It grossed the shit out of me! I'm also apparently allergic to cockroaches, no lie. And well yeah, infestation of any sort is just gross too.

haha no I still get nervous breakdowns now. o/

>Been replaying Cold Steel without any NG+ carry overs, and I manged to "beat" Sara by turning Rean into a dodge tank. Shame she doesn't use her S-Craft, or even mentions being brought down to 1 HP.

i'm glad i didn't bother trying

so there's a character in overwatch who lived in a favela in rio de janeiro, is a dj, and megacorporations invested in the area promising development for the people but instead promoted segregation

so there's a character in overwatch who lived in a favela in rio de janeiro, is a dj, and megacorporations invested in the area promising development for the people but instead promoted segregation

Just like real life

>Been replaying Cold Steel without any NG+ carry overs, and I manged to "beat" Sara by turning Rean into a dodge tank. Shame she doesn't use her S-Craft, or even mentions being brought down to 1 HP.

i'm glad i didn't bother trying

wtf how