• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

K E V I N

don't quite know how to collect my thoughts on the games, feels like a lot of it was charm I can't describe

Sums it up quite well!

I can see that. If you weren't spoiled on it beforehand, did you think the ending of Chapter 8 would have left more of an impact on you?

it seems i'm getting to the end of vesperia's first part (the aqua blastia hunt) (ps3 fan translation version)

so far it's pretty legit

earlygame bosses were fairly challenging without proper grinding, people aren't idiots, the main cast is pretty likeable and i could listen to estellise's voice all day everyday

K E V I N

don't quite know how to collect my thoughts on the games, feels like a lot of it was charm I can't describe

you're going to love the 3rd then

Sums it up quite well!

I can see that. If you weren't spoiled on it beforehand, did you think the ending of Chapter 8 would have left more of an impact on you?

rTd3M.png

Was about my reaction anyways!

I only knew that his name wasn't what he said and that he was nobility without any context, not that he was a bastard child(iirc?) and all the other things. I was already guessing at it before I was spoiled. And I'm very much a journey > the destination kind of guy, so I still loved it. I still had the characters reactions to look forward to too. Cassius + Olivier MVPs.

it seems i'm getting to the end of vesperia's first part (the aqua blastia hunt) (ps3 fan translation version)

so far it's pretty legit

earlygame bosses were fairly challenging without proper grinding, people aren't idiots, the main cast is pretty likeable and i could listen to estellise's voice all day everyday

you're going to love the 3rd then

Vesperia PS3 best Tales.

I spent like two hours slowly working through the dialogue in the first bit of 3rd and he looks like a really promising protag. I probably shouldn't continue because as tempting as it is, I don't think I'm retaining much.

Edited by PKLucas531

haha my depression says let's not play games

Weird, mine usually says the opposite

and back to vesperia i go, gotta grind like 10 skills for this character here

Vesperia PS3 best Tales.

I spent like two hours slowly working through the dialogue in the first bit of 3rd and he looks like a really promising protag. I probably shouldn't continue because as tempting as it is, I don't think I'm retaining much.

i've heard good things and so far i'm not disappointed

ikr, it's hard to keep turtling through dialogue for a long time

Edited by TheEnd