• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of what you wanna do taking classes is the only thing I can recommend

I can tell you learning the 2 kanas and grammar can be really quick(~3 months of self-teaching for me) and then you can kinda bruteforce reading games/full text with a dictionary like I'm doing, but that's if you only want to read stuff. I couldn't go to Japan and hold a conversation, or type to someone, or decipher a conversation by ear unless it was really simple.

I only really took that route because I only want to read games, so mistakes are alright here and there as long as I can pick up the big picture and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Edited by PKLucas531

well i think it also depends on which way you'd learn faster

like some people are better in a classroom setting and some are better like private ??? i think. like i think i'd learn better in a private setting but then i know that also means no opportunity in practising with other peers

so idk

Ah, this reminds me of the classes I took when I was a kid.

Wish my performance could've been better back then. Ah well, at least I could still learn the Hiragana and Katakana whole.

My lack of hype stems from me not having a Wii U. The Switch has games that I'd want, but it feels like I'm just missing out on so many games on the Wii U.

Nintendo only still exists for me because of FE.

meanwhile i didn't even get fates

Since I will be in army I am going to miss the launch anyway...by November who knows what will happen...

:(

when are you going

meanwhile i didn't even get fates

Honestly I even tend to sell my Fates's special edition.

I'd have sold FE13 a long time ago... if it hadn't been installed on my 3DS. (owning the FE13 edition)

Also not interested in FE Warriors since the gameplay of Hyrule Warriors doesn't interest me at all.

Will go to the first three FE parts.

I still have to play them.

Honestly I even tend to sell my Fates's special edition.

I'd have sold FE13 a long time ago... if it hadn't been installed on my 3DS. (owning the FE13 edition)

Also not interested in FE Warriors since the gameplay of Hyrule Warriors doesn't interest me at all.

Will go to the first three FE parts.

I still have to play them.

technically fe13 is the only 3ds game i own physically, and as such it's permanently plugged into it

i've never actually played a musou game myself

considered picking hokuto musou, but had trouble finding a working torrent and gave up

talking about consoles, my ps4 might arrive today

and yet, 1. my internet has been shit, so downloading games is going to be hell, and 2. the only currently released game i have in mind is tokyo xanadu

Puyo Puyo Tetris

emerald knows

the ps3 iso i found had issues and made my system crash :(

maybe i should get it for ps4...

Edited by TheEnd