FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, Sask. ]:

3 hours ago, TheEnd said:

gaaaacha embleeem
teeegowai monetizaaaation

heh 

2 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

I took on a quest to kill a scorpion in TitS, I walk up and down the area it's supposed to be in and I haven't found it. What gives.

in bose? iirc it's near the checkpoint that connects rolent and bose. he's pretty well hidden

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I came back to MK2 after a quite while. Could even beat a boss in my first attempt.

However I have a question about the transformation:

Nepgear can transform but she can neither attack nor use skills. Is it normal? Does she have to learn skills first to make use of it?

Also when I use a healing item at the beginning of the turn, can the unit attack only once?

16 hours ago, Chalis said:

i got five star julia and caeda

serlis never

16 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Heh, got a 5 Star Julia in the first Summoning Session.

16 hours ago, Tonton said:

got loli tiki trying to get the incest bros
and now 4* marth the teasing with the special animation smh

and now 5* nowi STOP WASTING MY LUCK WITH THIS

got julia holy shit that's 3 5* in a day

hq43YfD.jpg

Still a while before the current banner ends, hope you get him Chalis.

15 hours ago, TheEnd said:

gaaaacha embleeem
teeegowai monetizaaaation

:(

:P They're making easy money though, I think

12 hours ago, James Bond said:

To top it all, my girlfriend decided to break up with me after she came to see me because she says we are totally different and she didn't want to give it another chance...

Sorry to hear that, hope things will get better for you.

10 hours ago, Magilou said:

I came back to MK2 after a quite while. Could even beat a boss in my first attempt.

However I have a question about the transformation:

Nepgear can transform but she can neither attack nor use skills. Is it normal? Does she have to learn skills first to make use of it?

Also when I use a healing item at the beginning of the turn, can the unit attack only once?

If I recall transforming takes up a turn for the character in the old games, I don't remember about items but it should also count as using up a turn as well.

don't say that sask

it always will no matter how bleak things appear to be/feel like

i know that personally

i mean unless you've lost an arm or leg or something then things will get better eventually whether it takes days, weeks, months or years

Edited by エレノアヒューム

16 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

oh hi go

it's getting hot here ;_;

and as i say this, i'm heading off lol

Hey Shirley

: ( funny how it was hot for you there while it's pretty cold over here.

Later lol.

15 minutes ago, James Bond said:

It never will

Well, you never know there could be a point where it all turns around. (Oprah had a crappy life but turned it around) and Shirely's advice is good as well.

Edited by Fei Mao

You know, I started a relationship with a girl with whom I wanted to be with for months, a day before I left for the army, she said she would wait for me 9 months when I would come back. We were talking with messages all this time.

Last Friday I took 10 days off, she supposedly came to see me, I was sick at that time, yet I went with her to places to take pictures and stuff. But she was cold towards me especially when we were around with others like my father even though she came with him and his girlfriend is also her good friend and she was all the time looking at her phone.

But a night before Valentines day she was doing the same, I wanted to talk with her because we didn't do anything all day we hadn't even talked and she was saying she was tired, then I got up and told her I am going to sleep somewhere else when you remember we are together we can talk, after that I tried to reason with her but I saw her still with the phone and I left.

When I came back he told me that she sees no future in this and we have to break up, she said she expected me to change in the army but no. And that she is full of energy and I am only for sitting at home and do nothing. I had bought her even a present she didn't want to accept then.

All I was seeing her do was to be with her friend laughing taking pictures and videos and going out with her, I didn't see her feeling bad at all. I tried yesterday to talk with her to give it a try but she was firm, she didn't want to try and she didn't even want to listen to me she wanted to leave at times she didn't even let me finish, she was telling me that this is funny like what children do.

A person who didn't respect my feelings and my needs. She came to see me, can you believe this?

This is what happened to me now, the previous time were no much different, this is the kind of people I meet.

I know at some point I will forget about it, but still, In cases like this it's always the same ending, and I hate it when the ending of a story is always the same.

Edited by James Bond

I'm so sorry to hear that Sask, i'm praying things turn around for you. 

If you need to talk more about it, i'm always willing to listen, she doesn't sound like she was a keeper though just from the general cold attitude and didn't seem to respect the things you enjoyed, you tried your damnedest, and I understand the pain you are feeling right now. 

Just now, Jedi said:

I'm so sorry to hear that Sask, i'm praying things turn around for you. 

If you need to talk more about it, i'm always willing to listen, she doesn't sound like she was a keeper though just from the general cold attitude and didn't seem to respect the things you enjoyed, you tried your damnedest, and I understand the pain you are feeling right now. 

Thank you, I will probably talk about it at some time later in more detail. She wanted me to believe that the problem is that we were not going out but the truth is, I don't believe she really wants anything more than me running behind her like a dog, just because I was angry at her and yelled at her when I told her to talk to me when she remembers we are together. I know she will come back again. Yesterday I left her that present for Valentine's day next to her bed (which is actually my bed where she is staying, but I went to stay at my mother's yesterday anyways), and she had the nerve to tell me that she really liked it and thanked me.

Actually I am sorry for saying all of this, like I am asking for pity. It's just something that happened to me and I wanted to share with you people, because we've been in this Forum for some time now and I want to share my stories so some people will be more careful when they are dealing with others.

Edited by James Bond

There's absolute no need to apologize for anything you said.

Letting out all the emotions after all that misery what happened to you is just a natural human reaction. If everyone else would be in the same situation, I'm pretty sure some would share this too. It hasn't to do anything with a self-pity. So don't make your life unnecessarily harder than it already is.

I hope for a better future for you and sth. like that never ever will happen to you again!

1 hour ago, Fei Mao said:

If I recall transforming takes up a turn for the character in the old games, I don't remember about items but it should also count as using up a turn as well.

Oh, alright.

Didn't know it... or forgot it.

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Actually I am sorry for saying all of this, like I am asking for pity. It's just something that happened to me and I wanted to share with you people, because we've been in this Forum for some time now and I want to share my stories so some people will be more careful when they are dealing with others.

don't be, it's really okay saskules

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

It never will

i see you're instinctively attracted towards terrible women

just like me

Just now, TheEnd said:

don't be, it's really okay saskules

i see you're instinctively attracted towards terrible women

just like me

Either that or they are attracted towards me, it was her who started crying in front of everyone the night before I left for the army...

I am sorry to hear that comrade

53 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Either that or they are attracted towards me, it was her who started crying in front of everyone the night before I left for the army...

I am sorry to hear that comrade

thankfully it tends to be one-sided in my case, i suppose crying...?

it's okay saskules

25 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Why did they make Seliph such a boring character in Heroes

He's basically Alphonse except with a rally

well, celice is boring in fe4...

10 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

thankfully it tends to be one-sided in my case, i suppose crying...?

it's okay saskules

But it is also one sided in my case too if you think about it...yes, she was crying because I was leaving...I dunno anymore...

I dunno how ok it is, I know I don't want to see her again...

6 minutes ago, James Bond said:

But it is also one sided in my case too if you think about it...yes, she was crying because I was leaving...I dunno anymore...

I dunno how ok it is, I know I don't want to see her again...

perhaps as in, literally? probably no point in overthinking it though, whether it was genuine or not is likely irrelevant at this point

you'll have to drown your sorrows in the blood of commies, saskules

1 minute ago, TheEnd said:

perhaps as in, literally? probably no point in overthinking it though, whether it was genuine or not is likely irrelevant at this point

you'll have to drown your sorrows in the blood of commies, saskules

Indeed, Yes, and it's true, but something inside me is telling me I am not over with her yet...

Meh, I don't want to kill people, even because they have different political views from me

so yakuza 0's cabaret club minigame has an oldbag
goddammit
i'm not going to use her even though her talk stat is maxed from level 1, screw that

25 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Indeed, Yes, and it's true, but something inside me is telling me I am not over with her yet...

Meh, I don't want to kill people, even because they have different political views from me

related?

phew