• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

I never realised it was underdeveloped, you are right

>_> <_<

i'd use darkness from konosuba as a reference here, but i'm afraid it'd fly over your head... which reminds me, i still have to watch this week's episode

can't say i'm safe though, the way things are becoming crazy here i wouldn't be surprised if communist hunts started happening in the next few years

Just now, TheEnd said:

i'd use darkness from konosuba as a reference here, but i'm afraid it'd fly over your head... which reminds me, i still have to watch this week's episode

can't say i'm safe though, the way things are becoming crazy here i wouldn't be surprised if communist hunts started happening in the next few years

And you would be correct, but at this moment probably anything would fly over my head. Which means I will probably need to put it in my list.

I am sorry to hear that comrade, if you will need help my capitalist friends will take care of you...I mean the good way...

6 minutes ago, James Bond said:

And you would be correct, but at this moment probably anything would fly over my head. Which means I will probably need to put it in my list.

I am sorry to hear that comrade, if you will need help my capitalist friends will take care of you...I mean the good way...

it's a fairly funny japanese cartoon

but that's exactly what i'm fearing

@James Bond i tried to help and let you know things will be better but you just disregard it so okay then maybe i shouldn't bother next time.

i have a lot more to say but why should i bother if you'd just ignore it.

12 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

Hey Shirley

: ( funny how it was hot for you there while it's pretty cold over here.

wtf! :( that's unfaaaaaaaair. well i think it's going down in temperature later... but the temperature here is always going on a rollercoaster

Edited by エレノアヒューム

1 minute ago, エレノアヒューム said:

@James Bond i tried to help and let you know things will be better but you just disregard it so okay then maybe i shouldn't bother next time.

i have a lot more to say but why should i bother if you'd just ignore it.

Sorry if I seemed like I ignored you, truth is, I tried to say how the story was so you could have a picture of how the things went. I read your comment really.

Just popping in to say my apologies for your current situation Sask, sounds all too rough and I wish I was better with words but I really do wish you all the best. You deserve better than to be shitted on by things my dude

Cat update: We caught one of them and we're temporarily keeping them downstairs until mom can get them fixed tomorrow. She insists that cat is female which is worrisome because more cats have been lurking around lately so she may be in heat(though thats not gonna fully solve the problem if shes not the only one..) and apparently theres a co-worker of mom's who is willing to take the cat so hooray

5 hours ago, James Bond said:

Sorry if I seemed like I ignored you, truth is, I tried to say how the story was so you could have a picture of how the things went. I read your comment really.

and no matter how things went, that doesn't mean things won't get better. you'll meet someone who is the right one for you. dude it took me almost 30 years to find someone. it'd be nice to have an acknowledge if you read it. really, things WILL get better for you. i mean if someone who felt suicidal and despair about everything in life every damn day can have things turn out better eventually, then things will be better for you too.

Edited by エレノアヒューム

So I'm in the Epilogue bonus dungeon in CS2 now. 

I'm not sure I can collect my thoughts on everything quite yet, so much wow, so much what, so much fun, so much cool. 

Its up there in my favorite RPGs list for sure though, it was memorable from start to finish besides a few stumbles.

3 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

HAVE FUN WITH THAT DUNGEON

but it is very good

Reminds me a bit of the final dungeon to CS1, although I love all the character choices I get.

9 hours ago, Fleece said:

Just popping in to say my apologies for your current situation Sask, sounds all too rough and I wish I was better with words but I really do wish you all the best. You deserve better than to be shitted on by things my dude

Thank you, I wish the best for you as well!

7 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

and no matter how things went, that doesn't mean things won't get better. you'll meet someone who is the right one for you. dude it took me almost 30 years to find someone. it'd be nice to have an acknowledge if you read it. really, things WILL get better for you. i mean if someone who felt suicidal and despair about everything in life every damn day can have things turn out better eventually, then things will be better for you too.

I know we don't talk like we used to, but you are not a person I would ignore. I remember about the hard times you had

Thank you for the advice I know it's true, it is just those moments that makes you feel down.

8 hours ago, Jedi said:

So I'm in the Epilogue bonus dungeon in CS2 now. 

I'm not sure I can collect my thoughts on everything quite yet, so much wow, so much what, so much fun, so much cool. 

Its up there in my favorite RPGs list for sure though, it was memorable from start to finish besides a few stumbles.

excellent

i don't think you'll be able to quite make a spoiler-free review of this one

5 hours ago, Jedi said:

Reminds me a bit of the final dungeon to CS1, although I love all the character choices I get.

not a coincidence

but at this point, you're probably aware there aren't a lot of coincidences in the trails verse, but massive amounts of foreshadowing instead

1 hour ago, TheEnd said:

excellent

i don't think you'll be able to quite make a spoiler-free review of this one

not a coincidence

but at this point, you're probably aware there aren't a lot of coincidences in the trails verse, but massive amounts of foreshadowing instead

Yeah I doubt I can make a spoiler free review, considering the back of the box of CS2 spoils the ending of 1 haha. 

Yeah, Trails is just worldbuilding upon worldbuilding. Now I wait for 3rd and CS3. And maybe hope that the Crossbell games will get some localized attention, haha.