• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the ammo packs, we just needed another player.

Personally I think you'd make a better Tech, as long as you don't run off and go get yourself killed. Stay in the middle of the pack and you should do fine.

This way Srs can be an Officer or a HEAVY WEAPONS GUY.

Personally I think you'd make a better Tech, as long as you don't run off and go get yourself killed. Stay in the middle of the pack and you should do fine.

This way Srs can be an Officer or a HEAVY WEAPONS GUY.

I couldn't click for shit when someone got infected (computer)

Alright I'll be tech next time see how that works.

To be fair, infected people running around isn't helping at all.

Shouldn't be too bad.

I was thinking 2 sentries as tech (if it's possible) so then I can actually do something.

I was thinking 2 sentries as tech (if it's possible) so then I can actually do something.

You can have two of anything, but I don't think this would be extra useful. At least grab the Tesla Cannon for support fire.

It's sad you can't get the Chainsaw until very late, because Vegas is apparently very good at melee.

You can have two of anything, but I don't think this would be extra useful. At least grab the Tesla Cannon for support fire.

It's sad you can't get the Chainsaw until very late, because Vegas is apparently very good at melee.

But you, Sirius, and Joey did fine when I was medic with 2 beacons. I'm sure 2 sentries might help.

Hmm chainsaw...I can hear Dio saying WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edited by Dagron

But you, Sirius, and Joey did fine when I was medic with 2 beacons. I'm sure 2 sentries might help.

Hmm chainsaw...I can hear Dio saying WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

For this map in particular I really doubt two sentries are needed, that's why.

Should I just say CROSSFIRE HURRICANE for now?

Jeigan is probably going to be voted worst in that silly topic... Fuckers. >_>

To be fair I voted for FE3 Book 1 Jeigan as worst. Seeing as FE3 Book 1 seems rather easy and can be done without him. Whereas Book 2 Arran has uses earlygame.

*patpat*

Everyone is forgetting Dagda.

You know what would have been awesome? If Gomez joined. Then Dagda, Marty, and Gomez could have a Warrior triangle attack. It would probably useless, but it'd awesome nonetheless.

To be fair I voted for FE3 Book 1 Jeigan as worst. Seeing as FE3 Book 1 seems rather easy and can be done without him. Whereas Book 2 Arran has uses earlygame.

Yeah, that's true. I'm just being a disgruntled fanfag.

You know what would have been awesome? If Gomez joined. Then Dagda, Marty, and Gomez could have a Warrior triangle attack. It would probably useless, but it'd awesome nonetheless.

Well it's possible to make Gomez and probably most bosses playable with the Nightmare modules. Triangle attack though... that's sadly a no.

Edited by Sirius

@Marthur and Rei, what King of Fighter games do you 2 play again?

I personnaly like 96 the best. I think Rei Rei prefers 98 but I could be wrong.

Also my MSN is acting suspiciously. Closes itself every time I try to log in. ~_~

I personnaly like 96 the best. I think Rei Rei prefers 98 but I could be wrong.

Also my MSN is acting suspiciously. Closes itself every time I try to log in. ~_~

Only KoF game I played is 2000. Any particular reason you 2 play those instead of something a year or 2 later?

Only KoF game I played is 2000. Any particular reason you 2 play those instead of something a year or 2 later?

I think 96 and 98 are widely considered the best ones I think.

98 is considered to have the best roster of fighters.

96 has the best musics imo (all the themes are memorable) and a wide set of characters as well (boss team :3 )