• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Bizz' fareweel topic.

Especially when she said she was disliked by all females and liked by all males.

Because about 1% of the males on SF is clearly all males and not even 1% of the females is clearly all females; right?

Especially when she said she was disliked by all females and liked by all males.

Because about 1% of the males on SF is clearly all males and not even 1% of the females is clearly all females; right?

what?...

I don't think there are 100 remotely active females in SF, even if you count the likes of Fia and Bianchi.

Besides, she was probably using her relationship circle as reference. Not that I care.

I don't think there are 100 remotely active females in SF, even if you count the likes of Fia and Bianchi.

Besides, she was probably using her relationship circle as reference. Not that I care.

Which makes 1% even closer to the truthful amount! //shot

True. And me neither; I just found it funny that she thinks so highly of herself..or at least; thinks she's generally liked by all guys

True. And me neither; I just found it funny that she thinks so highly of herself..or at least; thinks she's generally liked by all guys

Well, she has quite a number of fanboys.

It's more than 10.

Had. Fia isn't around to warrant any competition.

Hmm; dunno 'bout that.

No; I never actually said that. I just was thinking if oyu compare both histories of fanboys; Fia would win by a longshot

anyway; enough pointless discussion for one day; time for me to go.

I wish I was a girl so I could have a lot of fanboys.

If I were a girl, I would be such a slut.Or a heartbreaker. Or both. Or neither.