• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

After he exploded a nade on Dagron, the next round started with Dagron shooting GO with his AK. This happened twice IIRC and he left after. He rejoined after the server fucked up.

I ragequitted because I was blind and didn't see Dio at the phone booth.

Edited by Generic Officer

I may have asked this before but I'll ask again, since I'm still at chapter 4 Alm in FE Gaiden, how many would prefer if I continued it as a "Let's play"?

Thinking of testing my Mic tomorrow to see how it works.

Go for it. Although it may be a good idea to just re-do the game in it's entirety and then do an LP after you finish your first playthrough.

3x and 4 done.

Marth : level 9, 29 HP, 11 Str, 12 Skl, 13 Spd, 12 Luk, 9 Def. I'm using him less than Leaf :/

Rockso : level 16, 42 HP, 20 Str, 18 Skl, 19 Spd, 13 Luk, 16 Def (Cavalier). He doesn't care too much about weapon triangle and still gets 3HKOed at worst by axefighters, 4 or 5HKOed by everything else. Yes, I know this won't last long. He also got D Lances and is about 60% in his E Swords.

Aran : Actually didn't fight much.

Draug : level 10, 26 HP, 15 Str, 7 Skl, 17 Spd, 5 Luk, 6 Def (Pirate). Doubles and kills, still can't take more than one hit.

Luke : level 11, 30 HP, 14 Str, 13 Skl, 15 Spd, 8 Luk, 14 Def (Cavalier). Better than Draug is pretty much everything as of now, except doubling super fast shit like thieves.

Ryan : level 8, 26 HP, 13 Str, 11 Skl, 13 Spd, 6 Luk, 8 Def (Hunter). Didn't use much.

Mallessia : level 3, 18 HP, 3 Mag, 2 Skl, 6 Spd, 13 Luk, 1 Def, 7 Res. Does the work when needed.

Katua : level 9, 27 HP, 10 Str, 7 Skl, 15 Spd, 10 Luk, 13 Def (Cavalier). Very useful when warped to Oguma's group.

Gordon : Meh.

Paola : level 12, 25 HP, 12 Str, 13 Skl, 18 Spd, 9 Luk, 11 Def, 6 Res (Pegasus Knight). She's awesome with that Silver Lance when things go bad.

Oguma : Didn't get a level, but helped Prince Roxas from being butchered. Wait a minute...

Yumina : She healed, rescues Katua and got a level up.

Roxas : That pyromaniac shota barely scorched a big bad Pirate. BENCHED!

Sirius : Sorry man but I recruited you so late you didn't see any action. Better luck next chapter.

Kashim : Ryan will take your Killer Bow kthxbye.

Edited by Medeus

Year Gran 775. Emperor Sigurd rules the continent after marrying Diadora.

Alvis hates his situation. One day, a traveler from the future who calls himself Manfloy (although some call him Dr. Eggman) visits him.

Realizing the potential of Manfloy's time machine, Alvis promises to offer Manfloy great treasures if he helps him change his destiny in the past.

Alvis' plan is to find Diadora and marry her to become the emperor.

They go back in 757.

Upon arriving, Manfloy unleashes his minions on the continent to help and find the girl. They are in fact robots : codename gI0 - generic Idiot 0bot (Read Generic Idiot Zerobot) - which are cheap and therefore easily mass-produced at the cost of terrible AI.

These robots start abducting random girls, which happens to be Edin's fate.

Having known Edin since childhood, Sigurd promptly makes the decision to take up arms.

fjksdjfsklmjfdlkqmkjfklqmjfdlkqmfjkldqmsjfmlqjdlsmjfklqsmjfdklmqsfjdml

Edited by Marthur

Alvis hates his situation. One day, a traveler from the future who calls himself Manfloy (although some call him Dr. Eggman) visits him.

Realizing the potential of Manfloy's time machine, Alvis promises to offer Manfloy great treasures if he helps him change his destiny in the past.

They go back in 757.

Upon arriving, Manfloy unleashes his minions on the continent to help and find the girl. They are in fact robots : codename gI0 - generic Idiot 0bot (Read Generic Idiot Zerobot) - which are cheap and therefore easily mass-produced at the cost of terrible AI.

These robots starts abducting random girls, which happens to be Edin's fate.

Having known Edin since childhood, Sigurd promptly makes the decision to take up arms.

Hahaha...

bye

They go back in 757.

These robots start abducting random girls, which happens to be Edin's fate.

Approved.

Going back home with a drunk driver isn't a healthy experience.

Glad you're still around at least.

Glad you're still around at least.

And I have another test this afternoon. Obviously, having arrived home 3:30am with a somewhat upset stomach, I can't say I rested well.

It's the most week-like weekend I've ever had.

Say that again to my electric spider.

Electric Tarantula.

Brace for Electula, because its Jap name is basically that.

Edited by TheEnd