FE4 THREAD

Fia

I ENTER THIS REALM AND ALL I PERCIEVE IS MADNESS

what. You just noticed that?

Also your signature is too big.

[spoiler=Chapter 7]Chapter 7

Intro

Celes continues her revolt against the Empire.

The Yied Desert is a holy place for the gI0s. There, they worship a giant radish.

For a long time, Thracia has been the battlefield between heaven and hell. After Vincent's death, the south conquered the northern lands and only Lenster remains.

Levin convinces Celes to help Vincent's son, Leaf.

Scene 1

Leaf and Finn are under attack by demons.

They wonder if they will receive the help Holsety has promised them.

Scene 2

At Alster, Blume = Medeus. He threatens to eat his own soldiers if they don't conquer Lenster.

Scene 3

Seph had Lux infiltrate the Yied Shrine and do the dirty job. Lux is sick of her life and seems to want something in return.

Scene 4

The gI0s have noticed the disspearance of their object of worship. They give chase to the thieves.

Scene 5

Levin convinces Celes to go to Lenster. But they first must reunite with Seph.

Scene 6 (Shannan->Patty)

Lux is trying to avoid Seph, but Seph catches up with her and gives her a beating (which he thoroughly enjoys). That's what she got for asking something in return. Seph obtains holy radish.

Scene 7 (Oifaye->Delmud)

Musashi asks Nini~ to prepare him a meal. Her cooking skills go up.

Scene 8

Enjulius is in his castle at Darna. He blocks the road to his castle.

Scene 9

Lex and Sara are close friends. Right now they're pretending to work for the empire but they're waiting for a chance to join with Celes' army.

Scene 10 (Celice->Shannan)

Celes is glad to see Seph again. She has happy memories of when she forced him to crossdress. Seph wonders why they're still friends...

Scene 11 (Lakche->Shannan)

Bananas meets Seph. She is suspicious and asks him if he didn't do anything perverted to Lux. He tries to rassure her, saying nothing happened, but is it really the truth?

Scene 12

Yied is conquered. Since Darna is not occupied by gI0s and doesn't seem hostile, they move on to Melgen.

Scene 13

078: "oH haI 078!"

081: "oH haI 081!"

078: "thE otheR daY, I waS hittinG oN A lockeR. anD iT felL oN mE!"

081: "aH aH aH. whaT A storY, 078."

078: "yeaH, yoU caN saY thaT agaiN. noW, telL mE abouT youR seX lifE."

081: "............ oH looK, wE arE beinG attackeD!"

Scene 14 (Patty->Celice)

???

Scene 15

Enjulius is trying to hit on Sara, but she slaps him and he dies. Then resurrects.

That was a new and strange experience for him that he surely didn't want to experience again. Despite that, he insists, but Lex comes to save the day, by smashing Enjulius's skull with his axe.

Lex and Sara leaves. Enjulius resurrects and swears to take his revenge.

Scene 16

Melgen is conquered. Now they're going to Lenster.

Scene 17

Enjulius has hired Kempf. An alt account of Eyrios. Lex is currently working under him.

Lex plans to meet Celes first and asks Sara to stay inside the castle for now.

Scene 18

At Alster, Medeus notices Celes' army and sends the three judges of Hell (Rhada [Lance Baron], Aeacus [sword Baron], Minos [Axe Baron] {I need filler enemies}) to stop it. Tinny was a virgin Medeus tried to eat, but she tasted awful, so he uses her as cannonfodder.

Scene 19

Enjulius has Sara sent to jail.

Scene 20

Lex betrays Kempf.

Scene 21 (Arthur->Tinny)

Tinny cheerfully welcomes back Amid. He senses something bad behind Tinny's smile, and indeed, he gets badly beaten.

Scene 22 (Ares->Celice)

Lex tells Celes what happened to him after the battle of Barhara. He asks Celes to attack Darna so they can rescue Sara.

Scene 23 (Leaf->Celice)

Leaf tells Celes about how much they've suffered and how evil is the leader of Hell. The pure Celes, valuing friendship and despising evil above all else, promises to help the Lenster prince getting rid of the hell troops.

Scene 24 (Delmud->Nanna)

???

Scene 25 (Tinny->Celice)

Tinny shows her cute side to Celes. She seems like a perfectly calm and harmless person. She wants to joins Celes' army since her cousin is here.

Scene 26

Darna is conquered. Move on to Lenster/Alster.

Scene 27

Lex recruits Sara at Darna

Scene 28 (Lynn->Celice)

???

Scene 29 (Finn->Nanna)

Me and Daddy, etc...

Scene 30 (Finn->Rana/Lakche)

???

Scene 31

Alster is conquered. Holsety wants to go directly to Miletos, but Celes, having made a promise with Leaf, tells him that they'll take on the hell troops first. Levin protests but Celes is extremely stubborn and won't change her mind.

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Chapter 7]Chapter 7

Intro

Celes continues her revolt against the Empire.

The Yied Desert is a holy place for the gI0s. There, they worship a giant radish.

For a long time, Thracia has been the battlefield between heaven and hell. After Vincent's death, the south conquered the northern lands and only Lenster remains.

Levin convinces Celes to help Vincent's son, Leaf.

Scene 1

Leaf and Finn are under attack by demons.

They wonder if they will receive the help Holsety has promised them.

Scene 2

At Alster, Blume = Medeus. He threatens to eat his own soldiers if they don't conquer Lenster.

Scene 3

Seph had Lux infiltrate the Yied Shrine and do the dirty job. Lux is sick of her life and seems to want something in return.

Scene 4

The gI0s have noticed the disspearance of their object of worship. They give chase to the thieves.

Scene 5

Levin convinces Celes to go to Lenster. But they first must reunite with Seph.

Scene 6 (Shannan->Patty)

Lux is trying to avoid Seph, but Seph catches up with her and gives her a beating (which he thoroughly enjoys). That's what she got for asking something in return. Seph obtains holy radish.

Scene 7 (Oifaye->Delmud)

Musashi asks Nini~ to prepare him a meal. Her cooking skills go up.

Scene 8

Enjulius is in his castle at Darna. He blocks the road to his castle.

Scene 9

Lex and Sara are close friends. Right now they're pretending to work for the empire but they're waiting for a chance to join with Celes' army.

Scene 10 (Celice->Shannan)

Celes is glad to see Seph again. She has happy memories of when she forced him to crossdress. Seph wonders why they're still friends...

Scene 11 (Lakche->Shannan)

Bananas meets Seph. She is suspicious and asks him if he didn't do anything perverted to Lux. He tries to rassure her, saying nothing happened, but is it really the truth?

Scene 12

Yied is conquered. Since Darna is not occupied by gI0s and doesn't seem hostile, the move on to Melgen.

Scene 13

078: "oH haI 078!"

081: "oH haI 081!"

078: "thE otheR daY, I waS hittinG oN A lockeR. anD iT felL oN mE!"

081: "aH aH aH. whaT A storY, 078."

078: "noW, telL mE abouT youR seX lifE."

081: "............ oH looK, wE arE beinG attackeD!"

Scene 14 (Patty->Celice)

???

Scene 15

Enjulius is trying to hit on Sara, but she slaps him and he dies. Then resurrects.

That was a new and strange experience for him that he surely didn't want to experience again. Despite that, he insists, but Lex comes to save the day, by smashing Enjulius's skull with his axe.

Lex and Sara leaves. Enjulius resurrects and swears to take his revenge.

Scene 16

Melgen is conquered. Now they're going to Lenster.

Scene 17

Enjulius has hired Kempf. An alt account of Eyrios. Lex is currently working under him.

Lex plans to meet Celes first and asks Sara to stay inside the castle for now.

Scene 18

At Alster, Medeus notices Celes' army and sends the three judges of Hell (Rhada [Lance Baron], Aeacus [sword Baron], Minos [Axe Baron] {I need filler enemies}) to stop it. Tinny was a virgin Medeus tried to eat, but she tasted awful, so he uses her as cannonfodder.

Scene 19

Enjulius has Sara sent to jail.

Scene 20

Lex betrays Kempf.

Scene 21 (Arthur->Tinny)

Tinny cheerfully welcomes back Amid. He senses something bad behind Tinny's smile, and indeed, he gets badly beaten.

Scene 22 (Ares->Celice)

Lex tells Celes what happened to him after the battle of Barhara. He asks Celes to attack Darna so they can rescue Sara.

Scene 23 (Leaf->Celice)

Leaf tells Celes about how much they've suffered and how evil is the leader of Hell. The pure Celes, valuing friendship and despising evil above all else, promises to help the Lenster prince getting rid of the hell troops.

Scene 24 (Delmud->Nanna)

???

Scene 25 (Tinny->Celice)

Tinny shows her cute side to Celes. She seems like a perfectly calm and harmless person. She wants to joins Celes' army since her cousin is here.

Scene 26

Darna is conquered. Move on to Lenster/Alster.

Scene 27

Lex recruits Sara at Darna

Scene 28 (Lynn->Celice)

???

Scene 29 (Finn->Nanna)

Me and Daddy, etc...

Scene 30 (Finn->Rana/Lakche)

???

Scene 31

Alster is conquered. Holsety wants to go directly to Miletos, but Celes, having made a promise with Leaf, tells him that they'll take on the hell troops first. Levin protests but Celes is extremely stubborn and won't change her mind.

Thank you for making my day!

I noticed it previously on a 'obscure references a mere outsider such as myself is not privy to' level. And now the dinosaurs with axes emerge.

Actually, you're right. Lemme fix this. My Jamka banner is a little...far from finished.

I know.

What are Soul's and Pahn's roles?

I completely forgot about them. They might end up as minor bosses at best. Soul will probably get that boss in chapter 10 who goes after the civilians.

Time to check it out.

Unfitting music? y/n?

I completely forgot about them. They might end up as minor bosses at best. Soul will probably get that boss in chapter 10 who goes after the civilians.

Or you could use them and a third one in the judges' place, idk.

Unfitting music? y/n?

Too busy bashing the straight-moving knight and finishing 3rd.

I swear only BlumeFE arena was this cruel. Only those with Wrath and/or Prayer could get through.

Since I had no savestates, I didn't bother with the arena.

Therefore, I spent all my money on the prep arena and didn't forge a single weapon.