• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't tell him it has no chance to survive in round 2, though.

We already know who is going to win this anyway....

Goddamn popularity contests.

Good people of the FE4 THREAD, I call on you today to fight! Fight against the pull of popularity, and bring a surprise victor to the One-True-Pairing Hurt and Heal! I call for a vast effort on your part to bring 6669xPilot to the top! With our efforts combined, we can bring the pairing to the top!

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Good people of the FE4 THREAD, I call on you today to fight! Fight against the pull of popularity, and bring a surprise victor to the Only-True-Pairing Hurt and Heal! I call for a vast effort on your part to bring 6669xPilot to the top! With our efforts combined, we can bring the pairing to the top!

Sounds interesting. Let's all vote at night to kill all the other options like last time. Hehehehe.

Edited by Gengar

Good people of the FE4 THREAD, I call on you today to fight! Fight against the pull of popularity, and bring a surprise victor to the One-True-Pairing Hurt and Heal! I call for a vast effort on your part to bring 6669xPilot to the top! With our efforts combined, we can bring the pairing to the top!

k

Let's teach a lesson to the h&h like we did with Ultima. I probably don't care enough to post there though.

My intention from the beginning.

Best Wishes = Black and White?

Yes.

Let's teach a lesson to the h&h like we did with Ultima. I probably don't care enough to post there though.

Any and all help shall be needed.

Edited by TheEnd

My intention from the beginning.

This will be awesome if it works.

right. crushing the spirits of people actually in a relationship is totally awesome.

Because having your spirits crushed while in an actual relationship because of a forum is totally awesome.