• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, one month.

Smallest update ever, y/n

N

Oh wow, only a month until December 21st, I hadn't noticed. It'll be my first anniversary as an FE4 threader with you guys ;'(.

What're people doing on so late anyway?

It's never late here.

Edited by Marthur

Oh wow, only a month until December 21st, I hadn't noticed. It'll be my first anniversary as an FE4 threader with you guys ;'(.

What're people doing on so late anyway?

Late?

N

That's surprising.

Anoynymous users lurking. Lurking in the corner. In the far corners of the earth. In the name of sacred law, faith, and virtue... I summon thee, Suzaku, guardian of the south. I beseech you to appear on earth, from the palaces of heaven. For the sake of those here who adore you and who await your presence. Come to us! And with your mighty power, destroy all that is evil which threatens us. Save us and grant us our wishes. Descend to us now from the heavens above!

Anoynymous users lurking. Lurking in the corner. In the far corners of the earth. In the name of sacred law, faith, and virtue... I summon thee, Suzaku, guardian of the south. I beseech you to appear on earth, from the palaces of heaven. For the sake of those here who adore you and who await your presence. Come to us! And with your mighty power, destroy all that is evil which threatens us. Save us and grant us our wishes. Descend to us now from the heavens above!

*pokes*

Silly NTG.

Having actually finished FE4 at goddamn last, I'm going to amble in here and attempt to somewhat integrate myself into the landscape.

Now play it properly.

And read Fujimori's manga.

It's like 4:30 am for me, what time is it there :P?

actually I just realized I could see your time when you quoted my post...yeah.

Nearly 11AM here.

Edited by TheEnd

Oh, ok-

Thus, expect lot of madness in there, with notably a cosplay-loving Oifaye who has a thing for Midayle, a crazy Lachesis and her as crazy as her three lackeys, Sandima and Batou being accused of being amants cheating behind the Queen's (tombstone) back by Jamuka, Sigurd being frequently called by the pet name "Sigulin", and lots of other hilarious situations. :D

WHAT

...Yes, Midir, Jamka and Latchkey the First's grunts all made it in~

Edited by Furetchen

Oh, ok-

WHAT

...Yes, Midir, Jamka and Latchkey the First's grunts all made it in~

If you want a more serious (and more frequently translated) adaptation, check the Oosawa manga thread.

Arright, I'll keep that in mind.

I still haven't gotten over the weird FE1 one I stumbled across. Matthis was, somehow, a badass. And I couldn't tell Cain and Abel apart (one had darker armour, dammit, but I kept forgetting which one). Also, tea and Cornelius' beard.

Anyway, when you say

Now play it properly.

I take this to mean

-Don't fear axe guys with 0 skill

-Don't harbour irrational paranoia about charging things

-Get Sigurd's goddamn swords already

-Please for the love of god don't give Elite Ring and Holsety to Corpul and then not recruit him OR his dancer sis (both times, goddamn accidents. I'm really far too stubborn)

-Don't ignore the Prince/ss.

-Give Lex to someone who actually needs Elite (might try LeXAyra)

-Train Fee so that getting Tyrfing is realistic without unEntlike haste

-Don't waste time with meandering and random shit like waiting for Hawk to quickly fix his Restore staff and run back to the main group

-Seriously, even though Hawk was beast half my problems coulda been solved by just having Sety Holhimself everything into oblivion

-Lube captured. Heh.

Anyway, when you say

I take this to mean

-Don't fear axe guys with 0 skill

-Don't harbour irrational paranoia about charging things

-Get Sigurd's goddamn swords already

-Please for the love of god don't give Elite Ring and Holsety to Corpul and then not recruit him OR his dancer sis (both times, goddamn accidents. I'm really far too stubborn)

-Don't ignore the Prince/ss.

-Give Lex to someone who actually needs Elite (might try LeXAyra)

-Train Fee so that getting Tyrfing is realistic without unEntlike haste

-Don't waste time with meandering and random shit like waiting for Hawk to quickly fix his Restore staff and run back to the main group

-Seriously, even though Hawk was beast half my problems coulda been solved by just having Sety Holhimself everything into oblivion

-Lube captured. Heh.

etc.

Seriously, all of the problems I had with FE4 could have been solved by pairing Fury with Levin and giving Celice the Leg Ring! Lester had it for a while. Probably the most useless waste of a resource ever. "OHLOLHECANKILLBALLISTAE" go fuck yourself own theories that didn't work in practice.

Quoi.

I can repeat it if you wish.

First few pages were...confusing until I remembered to read R-to-L.

ARRIGHT BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE

Gandolf looks...happy.

He has motives.

Or at least, he thinks he does.