• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nineteen years ago, on this very day, Freddie Mercury passed away.

R.I.P.

Queen helped make many boring study-nights very entertaining for me when I was in HS and college! Was one of the bands that got me into music for sure. R.I.P Freddie!

freddie_mercury.jpg

Freddy Murcury was mentioned, and we didn't een get enough discussion about him to get a new page?

FE4 THREAD, I am disappoint. Such a great man should have several pages dedicated to him, or at least his own topic, and you guys don't even give him one page.

[spoiler=pokemon]I'm missing these 13 pokemon from my platinum game.

If someone could lend me the pokemon, just long enough to get an egg, I'd appreciate it.

I don't need to keep them, since I'm breeding and EV training my own and they would just end up in a box somewhere or released.

Any out of the line would work, I'm just listing the final evolutions

1. Beedrill
  2. Mawile
  3. Sableye
  4. Venusaur
  5. Charizard
  6. Blastoise
  7. Meganium
  8. Typhlosion
  9. Feraligatr
  10. Sceptile
  11. Blaziken
  12. Swampert
  13. Huntail/Gorebyss

Edit: Also, if anyone has an event regigigas or whatever it's called, so I can awaken Regice, Registeel, and Regirock and thus the regigigas in my game, that would help too. >_> Why they decided to have that requirement...I don't know, so unfair.

Edited by Hatari

[spoiler=pokemon]I'm missing these 13 pokemon from my platinum game.

If someone could lend me the pokemon, just long enough to get an egg, I'd appreciate it.

I don't need to keep them, since I'm breeding and EV training my own and they would just end up in a box somewhere or released.

Any out of the line would work, I'm just listing the final evolutions

1. Beedrill
  2. Mawile
  3. Sableye
  4. Venusaur
  5. Charizard
  6. Blastoise
  7. Meganium
  8. Typhlosion
  9. Feraligatr
  10. Sceptile
  11. Blaziken
  12. Swampert
  13. Huntail/Gorebyss

Edit: Also, if anyone has an event regigigas or whatever it's called, so I can awaken Regice, Registeel, and Regirock and thus the regigigas in my game, that would help too. >_> Why they decided to have that requirement...I don't know, so unfair.

I'm pretty sure I have spare totodiles and sableyes. I'll have to check on the others.

I'm pretty sure I have spare totodiles and sableyes. I'll have to check on the others.

^_^ k, thanks.

>_> I wish the GTS didn't require that you saw a pokemon before trading for it...

would make my life so much easier, since I got everything except those 13 and the ~20 legendaries from GTS.

I only redesigned the index and the game subindexes, while editting the global CSS files. Changing the content pages' layout individually is a task neither Vincent nor me would ever consider doing, so...

And now that it's done, you people shall watch NTG disappear. Again.

I only redesigned the index and the game subindexes, while editting the global CSS files. Changing the content pages' layout individually is a task neither Vincent nor me would ever consider doing, so...

And now that it's done, you people shall watch NTG disappear. Again.

Aww, but it would be fun to redo them.

I'm assuming they are static pages, they don't seem dynamic as far as I can tell.

Yeah, I noticed the CSS and javascript on the front page (I pulled up the page source to spy)

Edit: and bye bye NTG.

Edited by Hatari

Aww, but it would be fun to redo them.

Your concept of fun is apparently the opposite of mine then.

I'm assuming they are static pages, they don't seem dynamic as far as I can tell.

Yes, completely static. There's the CSS, sure, but too much info in those pages is hard-coded. Like the table parameters and titles. Not to mention that all sprites have white backgrounds... yes, none of them are transparent since Vincent apparently saves them in Paint. That's why the tables are still white btw, otherwise I'd have used the lighter green I used in the subindexes.

Yeah, I noticed the CSS and javascript on the front page (I pulled up the page source to spy)

Half of the index's coding is for those navigation buttons, I swear.

Never watched any of them. Perhaps I should one day.

Don't bother watching any of the sequels if you do. They're beyond horrible. Although there is an anime movie which I hear is pretty good.

Your concept of fun is apparently the opposite of mine then.

Yes, completely static. There's the CSS, sure, but too much info in those pages is hard-coded. Like the table parameters and titles. Not to mention that all sprites have white backgrounds... yes, none of them are transparent since Vincent apparently saves them in Paint. That's why the tables are still white btw, otherwise I'd have used the lighter green I used in the subindexes.

Half of the index's coding is for those navigation buttons, I swear.

Haha, probably true, but I enjoy working on websites...it's fun to try new things.

The table parameters could probably be moved to the CSS page? Not sure, I'm reviewing the standards for CSS 3 currently, and HTML 5.

There is a way to make them transparent in paint, granted, they might have that crappy white border around them. Maybe, saving them in photoshop would work better...

Ever thought about moving to PHP or another server side scripting language?

Use external JS and CSS files...So much code. I'll finish being nosy later. The code's interesting though...