FE4 THREAD

Fia

If you were serious, that means I must take it seriously, which means I am offended, which means you offended me, which means trolled/flamed me, which means you broke the rules, which means you deserve the hammer of banning.

lol

I'll throw him an apple whenever he wants.

So you consider apples Fruits? Interesting.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure you understand the qualities of being a good mod. Tang is great.

Perfectly well. No.

If you were serious, that means I must take it seriously, which means I am offended, which means you offended me, which means you trolled/flamed me, which means you broke the rules, which means you deserve the hammer of banning.

Is offending someone on the Internet a bannable offense now?

That's good to know.

Edited by Marthur

There are many of them. Why wouldn't I? There's a particular Fruit very special to me, but that is neither here nor there.

For Dio, there are fruits and a Fruit. You can't compare.

Japanese.

For Dio, there are fruits and a Fruit. You can't compare.

Japanese.

Dio is not taking part in this conversation, and therefore I do not give a damn what silly definitions he has based on the random capitalization of common words.

Come on guys, let's cut the drama and trolling out please :P. Whether it was a joke or serious, it is trolling and I also did not like it. You know full well that I am in an actual relationship, don't discredit it by saying I am "better" with someone else. I moved those posts to avoid this, but I guess that did not work out so well.

Perfectly well. No.

So then are you questioning the decision to make her a mod? Pretty sure that is violating 3.2. If you don't like her as a mod, make a ticket or PM vincent. This line of posts you've been making is potentially warnable. Stop.

She's doing great. You aren't in a position to comment on that anyway since you aren't part of the team.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

So then are you questioning the decision to make her a mod? Pretty sure that is violating 3.2. If you don't like her as a mod, make a ticket or PM vincent. This line of posts you've been making is potentially warnable. Stop.

She's doing great. You aren't in a position to comment on that anyway since you aren't part of the team.

Haha, thanks. I am getting used to being called a bad mod for trying to diffuse situations now :).

Sirius told me it comes with the job! I am not offended by it.

Screening posts for your own personal interests? You're just the worst mod ever.

Hmmm...I wonder of how someone could take this post seriously. Maybe I'll put ALLCAPS or exclamation marks next time.

Isn't this stretching things a little? Even if I didn't like her on a personal level (which she knows this isn't the case), that would automatically mean I question her being a staff member?

Hmmm...I wonder of how someone could take this post seriously. Maybe I'll put ALLCAPS or exclamation marks next time.

Isn't this stretching things a little? Even if I didn't like her on a personal level (which she knows this isn't the case), that would automatically mean I question her being a staff member?

So saying she's a bad mod =/= saying she's a bad mod? News to me. If it'd just been one post, I'd have left well enough alone. You made another post about the same thing. Also, certain things shouldn't be joked about repeatedly like this. Today isn't the first time anyway.

If it's not made blatantly obvious, some people will miss it. This is especially bad when what is said could be taken very offensively. Even I did not detect sarcasm, and I find myself good at such a thing. Saying you "wonder" how it could be taken seriously is merely your own hindsight bias.

So saying she's a bad mod =/= saying she's a bad mod? News to me. If it'd just been one post, I'd have left well enough alone. You made another post about the same thing. Also, certain things shouldn't be joked about repeatedly like this. Today isn't the first time anyway.

"No" as in "she's not great". Not as in "she's bad."

And Ithought your post was a joke too to be honest.

Edited by Marthur

"No" as in "she's not great". Not as in "she's bad."

What are your standards for being "great" as a mod, anyway?

She handles reports quickly and well, she posts on the staff board as new topics are made, she posts in new tickets as soon as she sees them, and she goes into multiple topics that hold no interest to her just to check on if the users are behaving.

If she's not a great mod, and is merely "good", then the majority of mods on this site are then "bad", since she does at least as much as any of us, and more than most.

What are your standards for being "great" as a mod, anyway?

She handles reports quickly and well, she posts on the staff board as new topics are made, she posts in new tickets as soon as she sees them, and she goes into multiple topics that hold no interest to her just to check on if the users are behaving.

If she's not a great mod, and is merely "good", then the majority of mods on this site are then "bad", since she does at least as much as any of us, and more than most.

Haha, that's sweet, but you do not really need to defend me! I understand that they can't see what actually happens.

Good morning Sask!

Edited by Tangerine

Bad timing? I don't care. My Soren missed with a 91 and my Ike got hit with a 21. My Shinon is getting screwed over in Str and my Aran is becoming the standard Aran (when he would otherwise cap Spd and Res as well).

Pilot's luck? YOU BET, KID!

Oh look, a folder update.

Bad timing? I don't care. My Soren missed with a 91 and my Ike got hit with a 21. My Shinon is getting screwed over in Str and my Aran is becoming the standard Aran (when he would otherwise cap Spd and Res as well).

Pilot's luck? YOU BET, KID!

Oh look, a folder update.

That's not Pilot's luck. This is just normal bad luck.

That's not Pilot's luck. This is just normal bad luck.

Probably not on its own, but it is relatively Pilot's luck because I never get bad luck.

Even if it isn't entirely Pilot's luck, it must be some sort of side-effect from hanging out in the FE4 THREAD or something.

What would pilot's luck be in that situation then? That seems pretty bad to me!

Getting critical'd and dying with lower odds. Consecutive no-stat level ups. Having your save file randomly corrupted. Spontaneous combustion.

I also like this one:

%5bAWP%5dBadLuck_08.PNG

Edited by Marthur