FE4 THREAD

Fia

[spoiler=FMA, episode 29]"You haven't told them how homunculi are born, have you?"

... I understand now. Ed saw that face in the gateway, and now it's out...

Homunculi are recycled souls that take a body part from someone and become homunculi because of it. That would explain why Scar recognized Lust.

No. Keep watching.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

13/NA/NA/Rom Hacking/Past week

Well, at least he isn't supposedly 21 like Trueblade.

Normally I'd take a cookie but since I'm not having chocolate during lent a hug is fine too.

And Lux is such a slut.

Edited by TheEnd

Alright, since Megavideo decided I can't have fun and watch FMA, I guess I'll go back to playing Pokemon black, and start making my way to the 4th gym.

Lol @ streaming animes

Edited by Radeon

Alright, since Megavideo decided I can't have fun and watch FMA, I guess I'll go back to playing Pokemon black, and start making my way to the 4th gym.

I've heard some rumor that BW has an inner counter: if you don't beat the E4 in 10 real-life days or less, Black City/White Forest will be empty and useless.

Lol @ streaming animes

At least Megavideo doesn't force you to load multiple parts.

Edited by TheEnd

The first boss in Order of Ecclesia reminds me a bit of the last boss in Super Contra. Hmmmm... And I think we have company. Sigh. ~_~

26/03/2011

Weather: rainy

Dear diary,

Today, I’ve become a millionaire. I really don’t know what to do with all this money...

Anyway, it’s about time I go and challenge the Pokémon League. But first, I wanted to meet Tier on the Victory Road since he had asked me to do that.

Marshal showed up and cheered up Tier, but said nothing toward me. :< But it’s okay, I don’t need any support in order to win, which I did. :<

I’m going to face the Pokémon League now.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

This is bad...

My first match against Shauntal went pretty well, but the one against Marshal was a disaster...

I had sent Blacken against his Pokémons, because I had thought his Psychic move would be enough to take care of them. But I didn’t take Sawk’s sturdyness into account. Blacken suffered the consequences with his life. ._.

Then I was stupid and sent TheEnd against Throh. TheEnd was critically hit and died as well. ;A;

At least, Grimsley and Caitlin didn’t pose much of a threat.

Now I’m going to face the Champion with only four remaining Pokémons left.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

Alder was waiting for me. We didn’t talk much, and here’s how our battle went:

Accelgor VS Bianchi: Bianchi used Stone Edge and one-hit KO’d her opponent.

Bouffalant VS Bianchi: Bianchi used Superpower and Bouffalant went down with one hit as well.

Escavalier VS Sirius: I wanted to keep Bianchi but couldn’t since her strength and defense had been reduced, so I sent Sirius instead. He used Thunderbolt twice, but couldn’t kill Excavalier. Alder healed his Pokémon, and Sirius repeated his move. I then asked him to Stomp his foe which made the latter flinch. Sirius was then able to deal the deathblow to Escavalier.

Volcarona VS Etel: Volcarona was faster and used Quiver Dance. Etel responded with Aqua Tail and defeated Volcarona.

Druddigon VS Lychees: Lychees used Outrage to kill the opponent.

Vanilluxe VS Bianchi: Finally, Bianchi’s Fire Punch gave me the victory and a place in the Hall of Fame, which I’m not sure I deserved...

Anyway, I have accomplished my goal, but I kind of feel empty now. First, because I have lost two of my precious Pokémons, but also because this marks the end of my adventure.

I wonder what I will do from now on...?

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

I wonder if Raven realizes that one of the easiest ways of earning the enmity if others is insulting their religious beliefs.

Probably not.

The latter isn't so bad, though.

Well, Blacken's case is complicated indeed.

Well, looks like the first match was struck in that thread. Are there more to follow? Only time will tell.

Don't forget to post a snide remark when you eventually close it.