• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You spawned several times while I was hunting for Audinos. You died at least 3 times.

Crud. Knew there would be some catch.

I wonder when that religion topic in the serious board is going to finally die.

It shouldn't have been born.

It shouldn't have been born.

I know, and now it has come back to life after being dead for the better half of a year.

It's funny how some people got huffy over a few necroposts in a spam forum where necroposting is allowed, but nobody gives a damn when the same thing happens in a section of the forum that is actually supposed to maintained with some modicum of professionalism. :rolleyes:

Yes. The retired mods settled for Geoffrey (Male) and Lucia (Female). Musashi went with Lucia to show he acknowledges the fact that Popo wears the pants in their relationship.

It's too bad TheEnd didn't say this, because I had a way of countering it if he did. It won't work against you, though. Oh well.

I know, and now it has come back to life after being dead for the better half of a year.

It's funny how some people got huffy over a few necroposts in a spam forum where necroposting is allowed, but nobody gives a damn when the same thing happens in a section of the forum that is actually supposed to maintained with some modicum of professionalism. :rolleyes:

The change to the necropost rule makes it pretty lenient in the Serious discussion section since there's still threads with posts from August 2010 on the first page.

It's too bad TheEnd didn't say this, because I had a way of countering it if he did. It won't work against you, though. Oh well.

I'm tempted to ask if you went with Lucia just for that. But do tell, what is this counter you had prepared?

Drama Forest.

Only 8D

The change to the necropost rule makes it pretty lenient in the Serious discussion section since there's still threads with posts from August 2010 on the first page.

That's a point I guess, but a seven month post in a topic that was made in 2009, has long since been derailed from its original intent, and is known to cause tempers to flare? That just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

I'm tempted to ask if you went with Lucia just for that. But do tell, what is this counter you had prepared?

I went with Lucia for no reason other than I find her more visually appealing than Geoffrey. The comeback wasn't that great, I was just going to point out that the existence of another guy who was known to use a female badge but never caught any flak for it.

That's a point I guess, but a seven month post in a topic that was made in 2009, has long since been derailed from its original intent, and is known to cause tempers to flare? That just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Material for closing yes. Just not a necropost. Honestly, to me it seems like that rule might just become the first to be a rule in just FFTF to stop the shitty bumps going around lately. Outside of FFTF, a necropost doesn't seem bad when it's a new member contributing to a thread for example.

I went with Lucia for no reason other than I find her more visually appealing than Geoffrey. The comeback wasn't that great, I was just going to point out that the existence of another guy who was known to use a female badge but never caught any flak for it.

Weak comeback indeed. I'm guessing you mean Vincent.

Ehh, it's kinda bad that I dunno who's on my badge.

Xavier.

What happened?

Beats me. All I know is that it was down for a few days, and today it was replaced with something called Oh Internet.