Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Evolved Fia now.

Thank you Marthur.

That's not a promotion. It's more similar to dancer!Lara.

I don't want to miss the chance to see him lose his virginity.

A Rody Appreciation Party might be in order.

:newyears:

Edited by Marthur

Beautiful.

But Rody trampling the fruit in that Severlan thread is better.

I was "trampled" by someone who did not know what happens behind the scenes and then admitted to being wrong, okay...

Edited by Tangerine

I was "trampled" by someone who did not know what happens behind the scenes and then admitted to being wrong, okay...

I'll help you there: my sarcasm detector exploded when I was reading Rody's later post(s).

he admitted to being wrong by not refuting anything I said. It is obvious that people cannot see what happens.

You don't seriously believe that, right

I'm not seeing what's up with the Rody support all of a sudden. Him and the #Feto have been a typical bunch of haters just spewing stuff without sufficient detail or reasoning.

Rody goes through all alignments.

Edited by TheEnd

I'm not seeing what's up with the Rody support all of a sudden. Him and the #Feto have been a typical bunch of haters just spewing stuff without sufficient detail or reasoning.

Unfortunately some people (Like TE) have a personal problem with me and only promote the use of logic when it suits them.

Elaborate.

I do think that Rody does provide some serious, valid input at times, but I'm also pretty sure he's often downright trolling.

I can't really read him though. (Which is why I didn't even jokingly post "Rody for moderator!" in that thread. Because it would probably be a terrible idea.)

Edited by TheEnd

I do think that Rody does provide some serious, valid input at times, but I'm also pretty sure he's often downright trolling.

I can't really read him though. (Which is why I didn't even jokingly post "Rody for moderator!" in that thread. Because it would probably be a terrible idea.)

I can't deny there may have some valid points as the Fruit's attitude isn't perfect for a mod but personally I think he's just trolling at this time. The #feto folk (debaters including Rody and Colonel M have been making personal attacks at her for a while. There's also the whole trueblade incident, everybody wanted him banned yes, but their report spamming was counter-productive on their part at best and there were people egging Trueblade on to get warned at some point. The #feto guys seem to be doing a similar thing with the fruit so she naps and gets fired, or some shit like that.

Edited by Sirius

I can't deny there may have some valid points as the Fruit's attitude isn't perfect for a mod but personally I think he's just trolling at this time. The #feto folk (debaters including Rody and Colonel M have been making personal attacks at her for a while. There's also the whole trueblade incident, everybody wanted him banned yes, but their report spamming was counter-productive on their part at best and there were people egging Trueblade on to get warned at some point. The #feto guys seem to be doing a similar thing with the fruit so she naps and gets fired, or some shit like that.

heeeey, my personality totally rocks for this job! I just lost my cool this time, was tired of being attacked by them for months when I was being nice enough not to warn them for it.

I agree the Trueblade part was forced, indeed. Besides, keeping him around provided some amusement.

And while some of his other points might been valid, they're ultimately moot because we're a backwater community without need for hardcore moderation I guess.

Thank you.

So Lachesis has fucked at least 3 men. You know what they say about locks and keys...

But you've failed to read our rules, you see.

#07 - When in doubt, Levin is the father while Lachesis is the mother.

Edited by TheEnd