• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The underground bomb shelter in Innocent Sin is driving me mad. Mirrors, how do they work?

Hmm.

To play P2 or finish Sora no Kiseki.

To play my PS2 games now, or wait till my superior quality discs come in?

And last but not least, is strawberry the worst flavor in neapolitan ice cream?

I just don't know anymore.

Anything strawberry flavored is terrible. May as well eat the real thing since they taste like actual strawberries.

Strawberry milk is fantastic.

And once I had this soup consisting of only strawberry juice. It was delicious, but it was also too strong for me.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

It's K'.

I wanted to say, but I wasn't too sure.

The underground bomb shelter in Innocent Sin is driving me mad. Mirrors, how do they work?

Aww, that makes me want to play it again. I'm at the bomb shelter too, but then my controller died and the camera controls are a bit bothersome without one.

EDIT: Also Strawberry > all. Except maybe mulberry.

Edited by Lagiacrus

It's a trainwreck. The sort of premise that I always have so much trouble watching, where people's lies catch up to them. If it weren't for that, I would probably be having so much more fun laughing at the over-the-top.

There is still hope for you.

Whaaaat. O:

MY ratings.

Vanilla > Mint > or = I dunno Chocolate > Strawberry > ...... purple ice cream which I had years ago

Whaaaat. O:

MY ratings.

Vanilla > Mint > or = I dunno Chocolate > Strawberry > ...... purple ice cream which I had years ago

Rejoice, silly of sillies!

I'm not fond of the "pure" chocolate ice creams I've found, but there are plenty of good derived ones

That works too. Oh Triple Lemon we get from Schwann's, you are delicious!

I had lemon gelato almost every night in Italy. Sooooooo gud.

I miss lemon mousse. I only find passion fruit (urgh) and chocolate mousse everywhere I go.

Whaaaat!

You heard meeee!

Edited by TheEnd

I only like chocolate ice cream when it has a lot of chocolate. Vanilla and strawberry are definitely my most favourite ones, but I think my favouritest favourite ice cream is a McDonald's sundae with butterscotch.

It's a trainwreck. The sort of premise that I always have so much trouble watching, where people's lies catch up to them. If it weren't for that, I would probably be having so much more fun laughing at the over-the-top.

That's how I felt like at first when reading it. I was also taken aback by the crude humour, but then it just got plain funny.