• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S MORNING WOO WAKE UP EVERYONE.

It only took three hours for your wake up call to reach me.

Breakin' Through makes me think of HSM...

Ah. Yeah, I pretty much used shortsword all the way through.

HSM? I just woke up so I kind of don't know what the acronym is for... xD;;

Shortswords. \m/ And Minato's critical is /so/ cool. ... Well, /Minato/ is cool, so that comes as no surprise.

HSM? I just woke up so I kind of don't know what the acronym is for... xD;;

Shortswords. \m/ And Minato's critical is /so/ cool. ... Well, /Minato/ is cool, so that comes as no surprise.

High School Musical. Actually, their song is Breaking Free... slight difference.

I called my MC Eiji!

High School Musical. Actually, their song is Breaking Free... slight difference.

I called my MC Eiji!

Oh so the title name reminds you of it? That's okay, but I /reaaaaally/ doubt that the songs are similar. For reference.

Oh, well, see, the MC does have an official name--Minato Arisato. I didn't feel like thinking up a name for him so I just used that. Not to mention it avoids confusion by calling him his official name. But out of curiosity, why Eiji?

Anyway, time to get my vehicle inspected and slap the permanent license plate on. I'll see you all later.

:mellow:

Not even a decent response, huh?

Here, let me show you this

See how often you've already said this since the start of the year 2011? Well guess what? We started saying it back in 2009, and it's rather old now, so:

1. We know.

2. We don't care.

If this thread being dead bothers you so much, then do something about it (It's not hard). If you can't do that, just shut up and cope with it.

Oh so the title name reminds you of it? That's okay, but I /reaaaaally/ doubt that the songs are similar. For reference.

Oh, well, see, the MC does have an official name--Minato Arisato. I didn't feel like thinking up a name for him so I just used that. Not to mention it avoids confusion by calling him his official name. But out of curiosity, why Eiji?

Anyway, time to get my vehicle inspected and slap the permanent license plate on. I'll see you all later.

Oh yeah, just the tittle. Interesting song...

Yup, I knew that. :o Though I only knew of it after I finished my playthrough... Eiji was the name of some random mangaka that I liked. :S

Why is it that every time I see this I burst out laughing?

"Team Galactic Nap Room: Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"

Redundancy? Sex?

Not even a decent response, huh?

Here, let me show you this

See how often you've already said this since the start of the year 2011? Well guess what? We started saying it back in 2009, and it's rather old now, so:

1. We know.

2. We don't care.

If this thread being dead bothers you so much, then do something about it (It's not hard). If you can't do that, just shut up and cope with it.

He's like a broken record that doesn't listen, watch him post it again.

Sarcasam?

For some reason I never thought Vincent would be the type to type like that.

Edited by Generic Operator

You mean 'berserk button'.

Also, have you ever played Scurge Hive, Sirius? It's pretty much Metroid, but from an overhead perspective.

The weapon system also reminds me a bit of Megaman (basically, you have to switch them often, and some are more effective against ennemies/bosses)

He's like a broken record that doesn't listen, watch him post it again.

I'm hoping he won't do that. Either he'll stop posting because I somehow upset him, or he'll start posting things that are actually worthwhile to others. Either is fine with me.

And I'll just put him on ignore if he goes on, so that's not a problem either anyway...

Sarcasam?

For some reason I never thought Vincent would be the type to type like that.

It's probably sarcasm, yes.

Do you mean rage posts or sarcastic posts?