• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Rant.

Well, I'm in mission 41 so far, and I took the bonus characters that weren't Great Zeorymer(it's either him or everyone else).

Tekkaman Blade owns the game, but the Dancouga crew and Eiji are pretty damn broken too.

Well, I'm in mission 41 so far, and I took the bonus characters that weren't Great Zeorymer(it's either him or everyone else).

Tekkaman Blade owns the game, but the Dancouga crew and Eiji are pretty damn broken too.

Dancouga? It's one of my favorite robots but how's it broken? Ferocity kicks in at 120 will sure but it's pretty damn fragile.

Dancouga? It's one of my favorite robots but how's it broken? Ferocity kicks in at 120 will sure but it's pretty damn fragile.

I guess having 3, eventually 4, sub-pilots is what makes it so? Heck, I know for sure using a mech like Dancougar has helped me a lot in SRW. Like, since more than one has the Spirit (well, the one that grants Will+10) Seishin, once they have like 80+ SP it's easy to get Will high and stuff.

Compact 2 sure has a taste on that. :B):

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You know, I'm not sure how to draw Lachesis AND Levin in a way that won't get me banned. I've already thrwon 5 drafts in the garbage bin.

Poor Marhtur...what about making her chasing him with a stick?

Edited by Christopher Robin

You know, I'm not sure how to draw Lachesis AND Levin in a way that won't get me banned. I've already thrwon 5 drafts in the garbage bin.

I think you're going to have to rely on silhouettes.

Oh wow so many tea fans

Dandelion tea.

Dandelion tea is cool.

Dandelion tea.

/snapsnapsnapsnap

^_^b

What's snapping?

Fresh tea

Deviljho sips

Short summer night

Is this a good enough haiku?

^_^b

Yes!

Welcome to the Tea Troupe!!! Now you must go and get other people to join. Also, declare your membership in fairly big tangerine-coloured letters. Make sure you drink tea everyday.