FE4 THREAD

Fia

Halfway done with translation of Stage 12. Granted, most of the 11 first pages were pretty easy. I'm going to eat, will continue translating after dinner. Seeing the rest, I think I may be able to complete this one during the night.

I-I'm going to die... D:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Stage 51 is inside the Fury base, so it's not an open field. After turn 5 I guess, you have to beat the two Fury bosses within 10 turns, or else you lose. Kinda fast paced, but very doable.

Stage 50 is just some damn Furys and you fight the Big Bad's 1st form.

Just The Fury eh? Those guys are boring.

You haven't played J yet? Or finished it?

I got to stage 50 and haven't continued, mostly because I play it on my DS and the screen is messed up (often loses color and goes completely green. Broken hinge and stuff). I don't feel like playing it on my laptop, same with SRW3 which is why not seeing accuracy before attacking is a big issue.

I am the Fury... The flames of my rage will incinerate you! I came back from space, and as I returned, I had one vision... the world set ablaze! And do you know what I saw? Fury! A great and terrible fury at being alive! Now you will feel the scorching heat of that horrible blackness!

I am the Fury... The flames of my rage will incinerate you! I came back from space, and as I returned, I had one vision... the world set ablaze! And do you know what I saw? Fury! A great and terrible fury at being alive! Now you will feel the scorching heat of that horrible blackness!

That sounds like some Batman-related shit.

Edited by Rei Rei

Well, don't the OG villains are always the ones to fall last? This has been a staple from pretty much almost every game.

Yes. I'm talking about the characters in general though. I was looking forward to taking down Vindel and the rest of the Inspectors but in case of the fury... eh, they've all been boring except for berserk Ja-mu.

I-I'm going to die... D:

Sorry... But for some reason, I have "le feu sacré" lately. It's not easy for me to start on something, but once I'm launched I can't stop till I'm finished with the thing.

Why so silly

Why does the earth spin

I-I'm going to die... D:

/pat Take it easy D: Nobody is rushing you... I think...

9197dea719984369a7f5c58d6f49a322.png

Time to start, I suppose.

Press any button.

[spoiler=very wrong]110km89.jpg

Kotetsu-san!!!(?)!!

0 says (10:07 PM):

*What the hell

Tangerine says (10:08 PM):

*it was practically a marriage proposal!

0 says (10:08 PM):

*No, a marriage proposal over the internet would require effort and the slightest ounce of embarassament at least

*There is none

*in what I said

Tangerine says (10:09 PM):

*oh you're so embarrassed

*denying it and everything

0 says (10:09 PM):

*you're terrible at teasing you know

Tangerine says (10:09 PM):

*you're terrible at proposals!

my first divorce :'(.

Tangerine,

Will you marry

My Pomegranate.

Stage 10 is up, Fujimori thread at Serenes updated, Stage 11 translation draft PM sent, and I'm 8 pages away from completing Stage 12's translation draft. I have the Fujimori fever! :P: