FE4 THREAD

Fia

By amoral, do you mean how willing you are to end things between them, for them?

By amoral I mean you would be the goddamn cause of them breaking up;

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely hope none of you ever do this.

Indeed, you might well be waiting a long long time, and find yourself wondering at the value of your oath. But I still like the song "Little Coquette." It's about a man who thinks he knows true love.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

By amoral I mean you would be the goddamn cause of them breaking up;

Basically a harsher way of saying what I said. xD;;

In an infatuated state, you will never be able to correctly evaluate whether or not it's worth it.

Have someone else do it for ya? Nah just kidding.

It probably barely ever works, so.

It never works and you end up going through three phases of emotions for the current boyfriend.

1. "THIS ASSHOLE NEEDS TO DIE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. [name here]'S MINE."

2. "THEY'RE DISGUSTING AS A COUPLE. I HATE HIM AND I HATE HER."

3. "Actually, he's not to bad. Maybe he'll like it if I gift Killing Floor for his birthday!"

>Repeat 1~3 as often as necessary.

The cycle's gone through twice for me, and so far, I've been blocked/unblocked on Facebook twice, and gifted the Humble Bundle 3 and Portal 2. ._____. ;

Basically a harsher way of saying what I said. xD;;

Not quite. You won't be ending their relationship for them, but for yourself.

In an infatuated state, you will never be able to correctly evaluate whether or not it's worth it.

Correction. Happiness is hard to quantify. You'll never be able to correctly evaluate whether it's worth it or not, period, end of story, except by choosing objectives (a longer life, a higher income, etc) which may well fail to bring you happiness anyway.

Correction. Happiness is hard to quantify. You'll never be able to correctly evaluate whether it's worth it or not, period, end of story, except by choosing objectives (a longer life, a higher income, etc) which may well fail to bring you happiness anyway.

It was in the context of a simple relationship, nothing long term like that. If you're not in a position where you're allowing your infatuation to make your decisions, you can step away from the girl who already has someone and find someone better and enjoy that relationship while it lasts.

We almost never enter a relationship to satisfy the other person, just ourselves.

Should be for you and the person you're after IMO.

Edited by Sirius

It never works and you end up going through three phases of emotions for the current boyfriend.

1. "THIS ASSHOLE NEEDS TO DIE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. [name here]'S MINE."

2. "THEY'RE DISGUSTING AS A COUPLE. I HATE HIM AND I HATE HER."

3. "Actually, he's not to bad. Maybe he'll like it if I gift Killing Floor for his birthday!"

>Repeat 1~3 as often as necessary.

The cycle's gone through twice for me, and so far, I've been blocked/unblocked on Facebook twice, and gifted the Humble Bundle 3 and Portal 2. ._____. ;

That's how I felt a long time ago. Like, early March 2010 when a certain couple got together. I felt betrayed, but in the end I ended up becoming friends with the guy. Then I got over it and moved on.

And hey, at least you got stuff out of it..!

Not quite. You won't be ending their relationship for them, but for yourself.

I meant, like, ending the relationship by your own means rather than letting them end it.

I laughed. But in this context your intentions are made upfront, whereas the situation Lux was describing was the Nice Guy approach striking for rebound.

Mission accomplished. And yeah, that "Nice Guy" approach is something better off never tried, or quickly grown out of, as it's really dishonest and hardly a good idea.

It was in the context of a simple relationship, nothing long term like that. If you're not in a position where you're allowing your infatuation to make your decisions, you can step away from the girl who already has someone and find someone better and enjoy that relationship while it lasts.

I know what you're trying to get at, but my pessimism reads that as a cycle of broken hearts. :(

Should be for you and the person you're after IMO.

That would be the right thing.

I meant, like, ending the relationship by your own means rather than letting them end it.

Still assholish.

My girl is the universe,

she already has the rest of humanity,

I'm not sure where to look for someone else

Cuz we haven't found aliens yet.

Humanity,

I return to you the Sabbath Bride!

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

That's how I felt a long time ago. Like, early March 2010 when a certain couple got together. I felt betrayed, but in the end I ended up becoming friends with the guy. Then I got over it and moved on.

And hey, at least you got stuff out of it..!

Michelle?

As I recall, you got M&M's. :>

Michelle?

As I recall, you got M&M's. :>

No. Megan.

Michelle didn't (still doesn't?) have a boyfriend, far as I know. And no, I gave her an M&M bag and then she highlighted two letters "M" and "E" to say who she thought I had a crush on. xD

Finding love isn't too hard past highschool anyways. Been in 3, almost 4(one of them lasted for 2 years). Hell, I've had two really stupid relationships when I was 13(although they only lasted a week)

Hint: the relationship that lasted 2 years was in between relationships that involved another person.

Then the tragic hammer accident...

Edited by Tangerine