FE4 THREAD

Fia

SRWOG is kinda boring... it's the same type of enemy every single map. Sometimes there are the bugs, but c'mon.

You mean as in mecha diversity, or faction? But yeah, there is really not much room. There is only the DC, UCC, and Aerogaters after all. And...

That early Ryusei route stage where it's heavily implied those were the Zuvorg/Guest. Not that it matter much since they still have Aerogater mechas in the stage.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was finishing J and I beat it yesterday. Final stage is easy... having to kill the 4 Cytron pillars was more tedious than difficult.

SRWOG is kinda boring... it's the same type of enemy every single map. Sometimes there are the bugs, but c'mon.

Yeah they clearly focused more on adding new OG characters. It's fine to jump into OG2 which has more of everything.

lol You put him in the Valsion as well? Haha, that's what I do. XD

C'mon, after being stuck on crappy mechs he deserves it.

I was finishing J and I beat it yesterday. Final stage is easy... having to kill the 4 Cytron pillars was more tedious than difficult.

Yeah they clearly focused more on adding new OG characters. It's fine to jump into OG2 which has more of everything.

I told you it was boring. Any final thoughts?

Looks like it. I mean, they have Vigaji and Wodan, can't be bad.

Remind me of who the fuck Vigaji is again...?

Bald guy who has the best lines ever.

He pilots the Gargau, that golden dragon thing.

I told you it was boring. Any final thoughts?

Looks like it. I mean, they have Vigaji and Wodan, can't be bad.

Yep... had to get it done though. Gu-Landon is literally just a hater, not memorable villain at all.

4 enemy factions. It really is a shame that OGG and future OG games likely will never see translation.

Yep... had to get it done though. Gu-Landon is literally just a hater, not memorable villain at all.

4 enemy factions. It really is a shame that OGG and future OG games likely will never see translation.

And Al-Van's death was so... duh. You used Toya or Calvina?

Shaaame. They actually looked good.

And Al-Van's death was so... duh. You used Toya or Calvina?

Shaaame. They actually looked good.

I used Calvina. He doesn't die in her story, they pretty much get back together and Al-van basically ends up with 2 girls: Calvina and the one you've used the most I think. In my case it was Melua since I was using Granteed and had her be the sub-pilot for her +300 Armor and +1 Movement.

Edited by Sirius

I used Calvina. He doesn't die in her story, they pretty much get back together and Al-van basically ends up with 2 girls: Calvina and the one you've used the most I think. In my case it was Melua since I was using Granteed and had her be the sub-pilot for her +300 Armor and +1 Movement.

Al-Van is a pimp then. Toya's route ends up with him dating the one you used the most, buuuut the last screen is him with the 3 gals.

He hit the jackpot.

Wait, he doesn't die in Calvina's story? I thought he survived by not having a chosen girl. As in, having the same number of deployments for each of them. (Although there are 52 stages total... hmm, though I'm not sure if not deploying matters into the equation...)

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Whoa what is that even possible...

Rank 5 and 6s? I thought you only just started the game recently? :o

Well I am near the end of the game currently.

When I start a game, I usually don't put it down until I finish

[spoiler=Just in case]

fde4c7f36a9f32b1eb589b08c3476a11.png

Alright, who released the 70's into the 5th Block :|

Wait, he doesn't die in Calvina's story? I thought he survived by not having a chosen girl. As in, having the same number of deployments for each of them. (Although there are 52 stages total... hmm, though I'm not sure if not deploying matters into the equation...)

Deploying the same girl a majority of the game will just create conversations between them which are denoted by the use of their body sprite. The first one happened at Nelly's place IIRC.

But yeah, he definitely lives and ends up living with Calvina.

Edited by Sirius

Deploying the same girl a majority of the game will just create conversations between them which are denoted by the use of their body sprite. The first one happened at Nelly's place IIRC.

But yeah, he definitely lives and ends up living with Calvina.

Although, I'm sure he can live in Touya's route as well.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Although, I'm sure he can live in Touya's route as well.

Not that it really matters. It's just that it was badly written