Top Posters In This Topic

Uber Full Dynamic Special:

Mazinkaiser KS

Great Mazinger

Mazinkaiser SKL

Grendizer

Shin Getter-1

Yes or HELL YES?

Impossible! Grendizer together with some kind of Mazinkaiser?! That's like dividing by 0!

Nah, joking...

Uber Full Dynamic Special:

Mazinkaiser KS

Great Mazinger

Mazinkaiser SKL

Grendizer

Shin Getter-1

Yes or HELL YES?

Impossible! Grendizer together with some kind of Mazinkaiser?! That's like dividing by 0!

Nah, joking...

They just need to do a reboot with Grendizer like what they did to Mazinger Z.

Buuuuut it's more likely that when SKL appears, it'll combo only with Great and MazingerKS

They just need to do a reboot with Grendizer like what they did to Mazinger Z.

Buuuuut it's more likely that when SKL appears, it'll combo only with Great and MazingerKS

I'd say the latter as well. If I remember correctly, Go Nagai has no plans on having a definite 'Who's the strongest Mazinger?' answer. So yeah, no chances of seeing both together. Although, at least SRW-wise, it's just a coincidence that they haven't appeared together yet in tangent of said question.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'd say the latter as well. If I remember correctly, Go Nagai has no plans on having a definite 'Who's the strongest Mazinger?' answer. So yeah, no chances of seeing both together. Although, at least SRW-wise, it's just a coincidence that they haven't appeared together yet in tangent of said question.

I'd say Grendizer was on the same level as Shin-Getter before it became a TTGL-like entity, buuut...

Maybe they could use it alongside Shin Mazinger.

I'd say Grendizer was on the same level as Shin-Getter before it became a TTGL-like entity, buuut...

Maybe they could use it alongside Shin Mazinger.

I'd say, perhaps. Although, it'd still take a while, don't it? Shin Mazinger's storyline has to still cover their 'Great Mazinger'-plot counterpart (since the Mycenaeans are still in there somewhere if I remember correctly).

Kou might be a decent pilot, but he's still mentally retarded.

I feel like Masaki Andoh is also pretty retarded, but that doesn't mean he isn't gr9mazing along with his lord of the wind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yctf8iLXLs

EDIT-ALso Masaki looks like Vindel Mauser

Edited by Blue Mars

Kai looks like Mike Haggar.

My theory is that a nice, good-looking 'stache makes a man 300% more badass.

Kai looks like Mike Haggar.

My theory is that a nice, good-looking 'stache makes a man 300% more badass.

My stache is pretty good looking IMO and I've got an OK beard. But I'm not sure how much my manliness (erm badassness) is to begin with. It could be that most men are around 1000 manliness points while I am around 100 non-stache, meaning that I am only around 300 with a stache.

4685773844cd824255bb.jpg

Edited by Blue Mars

I feel like Masaki Andoh is also pretty retarded, but that doesn't mean he isn't gr9mazing along with his lord of the wind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yctf8iLXLs

Retarded? Nah, he only has retarded navigation skills. Seriously, after ending in a completely different game world on his own without knowing can now be hardly topped off at this point... :huh:

Man... I spent a lot of time re-reading Rokudenashi Blues from the start, and now I want more. MORE DAMMIT

Find out where the scanlation group lives and make them progress faster!

Devil Survivor Overclocked has one of the best New Game+ options I've ever played, lagging only behind Sengoku Rance, as far as I remember. It could have done with a "skip already read text" function, and maybe even a "grey out previously selected choice" functionality as well.

It was not one of the more visually appealing games, to say the least :P:. I want it in one of the good looking ones!

Plus they used Yakusoku wa Iranai as Escaflowne's theme instead of Dance of Curse. Terribleeee.

How could they not use Dance of the Curse!?

Devil Survivor Overclocked has one of the best New Game+ options I've ever played, lagging only behind Sengoku Rance, as far as I remember. It could have done with a "skip already read text" function, and maybe even a "grey out previously selected choice" functionality as well.

I WANT TO FUCKING PLAY THIS GAME SO BADLY NOW.

Kou, on the other hand...

Gato: I'M THE ENEMY, YOU IDIOT!

I think I might have found a reasonable explanation for that.

Carrots are good for eyesight. Kou dislikes carrots so his eyesight is not as good.Thereefore he might not have recognized Gato as an enemy.

I'M A GENIUS