FE4 THREAD

Fia

Having 4 pilots is always good.

Speaking of, I'm almost finishing Compact 2. Ah, finally! I'm in the second-to-last stage (not counting the bonus one though I'm aiming for it as well), fighting the very last non-OG bosses, Shapiro and Emperor Muge, though an Einst Regisseur and lackeys also appeared in the stage. Geez...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss Borot? Hahahaha, I guess that depends. In some game it truly is a force to be reckoned with.

Yeah, in SRWJ he was actually pretty damn good.

Yeah, in SRWJ he was actually pretty damn good.

And if I remember correctly, I think in L his attacks cause Will Down. Heh, I can see why the enemies would drop their will if they get attacked by the Borot. XD

And like I think I observed in this topic, if you switched him into the great mazinger you were getting 3 pilots instead of 1 in...possibly an upswing when all is said and done.

Isn't that Great?

*shot*

Hmmm, something random came to mind. Boss Borot doesn't appear in Z2-1. That makes the very first SRW that Boss Borot doesn't appear.

So yeah, that twas all... *shot*

Hmmm, something random came to mind. Boss Borot doesn't appear in Z2-1. That makes the very first SRW that Boss Borot doesn't appear.

So yeah, that twas all... *shot*

Someone was shot for a cause I believe in!

*Goes and starts pointless online petition to have Boss Borot retroactively added to Z2*

Someone was shot for a cause I believe in!

*Goes and starts pointless online petition to have Boss Borot retroactively added to Z2*

Not like it matters since Shin Mazinger Z's plot is stretched between both Z2's. It'll most likely appear in Z2-2 in that case. lol

[spoiler=P3P July YA-KU-SHI-MAAAAAAAAA]

Wow. "Operation Babe Hunt" goes on as usual. And then out comes a bot! Aigis runs up to me and hugs me! Awww. Umm, okaay.

I was trying to rank up Star but apparently to get rank 8+, Akihiko needs to become more "mature". Ah, that must be when their Personas change form, right? Fine. I shall wait for you, senpai!

My stats are currently Academics 4, Charm 5, Courage 6. I bet I scored top marks again in the exams! I am also ready for Ken now, heh heh... Don't really need max Charm, but it helps to gain more s-link points. Mitsuru needs max Academic before I can begin with her, though she's not available until November anyway. Man these people seem so far away... I wanna bond with theeeeemmmm

I just realised, when I attempt to go back to P4 I'll miss all this convenient travelling. :( Ugh... at least I'll get anime scenes I guess. Oh no, the MC is a male there! Nooooooooooooooo whatamIgonnadooooo

Wow, cooking club with Fuuka is pretty cool. You get to take home the things you make there. Now I have presents to give to my friends! Chocolate truffles, sweet fries...

So that makes me wonder what the hot springs class trip will be like. Since you'll be on the girls' side... will you be chasing the boys down?! No no no don't tell me... hee hee...

Some of these quests feel a liiiiittle bit tedious... but... I am compelled to complete them!! That and you get nice rewards for them anyway.

No "London Life" in the European Prof Layton?! But... that's pretty much the reason I wanted to get it. ;_; Just when I was about to start supporting the Eu version instead... guess I'll probly have to import it again!

I just realised, when I attempt to go back to P4 I'll miss all this convenient travelling. :( Ugh... at least I'll get anime scenes I guess. Oh no, the MC is a male there! Nooooooooooooooo whatamIgonnadooooo

What's funny is I've seen a fair share of girls fangirl over him. You're like, the first person I've seen to be disappointed. xD

Although I can see why.