FE4 THREAD

Fia

[spoiler=P3P, September]

Actually, Theo does have an infinite-wallet moment but it's during the Shrine date. He pours lots of coins into the offertory box. :3

So I actually went and planned out a whole calendar of s-links and activities (still need to max Academics). I might actually be able to max out all s-links this round... All you unlock is a Persona though, right? Orpheus Telos. Well I guess I'd also feel awesome to be able to achieve it. :P

I'm worried about if I actually will have enough points to rank up all these links (sometimes you don't have enough so you end up just "spending time"), but now I have max Charm (x1.51) and if I bring a matching Persona (x1.51), I should get quite a few bonus points... Well, I do appear to have some leeway. January and December will have a few free days... actually, I gotta up Aeon in January. hmm...

I was worried about Fortune s-link ruining my schedule but it seems none of Ryoji's events require time. They just happen. Though I have to be careful that I accept his 2 phone calls on the right dates... Anyway, so I'm doing pretty good, I think!

Ohhhhhh... Shinji has this amazing smiling portrait. I don't remember seeing it before, it's new for the Portable, right? Maaan he looks so sweet and kind... ww wwwww wwww I must save him!!!!! And I must save Chidori!!! And I must save the world!!!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=P3P, September]

Actually, Theo does have an infinite-wallet moment but it's during the Shrine date. He pours lots of coins into the offertory box. :3

So I actually went and planned out a whole calendar of s-links and activities (still need to max Academics). I might actually be able to max out all s-links this round... All you unlock is a Persona though, right? Orpheus Telos. Well I guess I'd also feel awesome to be able to achieve it. :P

I'm worried about if I actually will have enough points to rank up all these links (sometimes you don't have enough so you end up just "spending time"), but now I have max Charm (x1.51) and if I bring a matching Persona (x1.51), I should get quite a few bonus points... Well, I do appear to have some leeway. January and December will have a few free days... actually, I gotta up Aeon in January. hmm...

I was worried about Fortune s-link ruining my schedule but it seems none of Ryoji's events require time. They just happen. Though I have to be careful that I accept his 2 phone calls on the right dates... Anyway, so I'm doing pretty good, I think!

Ohhhhhh... Shinji has this amazing smiling portrait. I don't remember seeing it before, it's new for the Portable, right? Maaan he looks so sweet and kind... ww wwwww wwww I must save him!!!!! And I must save Chidori!!! And I must save the world!!!

[spoiler=shinji]If I remember right, you only actually see Shinji again after his "death" if it's a NG+. Just throwing that out there since I recall my sister being pretty sour about not getting the Shinji scene on the roof at the end of the game.

[spoiler=shinji]If I remember right, you only actually see Shinji again after his "death" if it's a NG+. Just throwing that out there since I recall my sister being pretty sour about not getting the Shinji scene on the roof at the end of the game.

[spoiler=whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat]

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat D:

Oh yeah, I heard he goes into a coma and at the end of the game you just hear that he gets discharged from the hospital.

And I heard that you only get Lover special endings on 2nd playthrough...

So I see... that's how it's gonna be huh...

Damn you NG+!!!!!

What will I dooooo. NG+ or screw it. Hmmm. Oh well maybe I will do a NG+ a year later or something.

Or maybe I will watch the endings on YT to satiate my desires/curiousity.

Edited by BowKnightGirl

I didn't know who he was so I looked up Yusuke Kozaki and I wouldn't be surprised if FE's character designer was indeed him... I can sure see some similarities.

Same faces.

He's one of my favorite illustrator, and he's pretty much the artist who has inspired my art style the most.

Then you mix him with FE and adsjfgsjdgklhsldkgjklashj goddammit.

Sleep.

Edited by Marthur

That's one of the things I hated about SRW3. Limited as hell post-move attacks... I think they were all 1 range up to chapter 3.

IIRC only Tomahawk Boomerang was a P-Attack.

Man, I hardly even remember anything about LoGH anymore.

I do remember some deaths and most characters. The details of the plot, however...