FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh boy, leaving Gaia for Biston Wells, now enter more Aura Battlers...

And worse here, Aura Barrier is no longer limited to beam weaponry, now every single Range-classified attack gets it's damage reduced... >_>

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And worse here, Aura Barrier is no longer limited to beam weaponry, now every single Range-classified attack gets it's damage reduced... >_>

That's hilarious.

Edited by Rei Rei

That's hilarious.

I'd agree on that actually. So apparently stuff like missiles are now susceptible to the barrier, but not stuff like the Rocket Punch, Tomahawk Boomerang, and the like. It's even more so with stuff like Folka's Mecha's 1-5 attack, which is clearly an energy blast or something, but since it's Melee, no effect on the barrier. XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

[spoiler=P3P, Moon Rank 10+, October]

Shinji....... SHINJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm gonna miss him. ;_;

Also, you get to spend time and do an event with him after finishing rank 10. You go to his room, and uhh spend a long time... <3

Roughly went like this.

FeMC: I love you! I want to go to your room!

Shinji: What the... you're so pushy, you know that? *embraces* Now get out of here.

FeMC: No way!

Shinji: Fine, I'm not gonna hold back.

*swoon*

*fangirl*

I don't know who I like more now, Akihiko or Shinji?!?!?!?!?!?! The first thing about Akihiko was his looks and sexy voice, and then I learnt that he's pretty cute. But Shinji... he is just so sweet and caring and WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S GOING TO GO INTO A COMAAAAAAAA and he has such a nice smile and and and

Gawd I want them both. I feel like such a ho.

And there's also Ryoji and Ken...

Um anyway my max links are now Magician, Tower, Devil, Moon. Almost maxing Chariot... Also looks like my schedule is all skedaddled! Probably not gonna end up maxing all the links. Oh well.

Also I wonder if Akihiko is, like, FeMC's canon-ish pairing? During Junpei's links he suggest you should go after him. During Shinji's links he wants you to take care of him. Then again if you never s-link with anyone you'll never hear those words... Hmm, whatever. I am just so happy.

Can't believe you didn't learn more about Shinji in P3FES (and/or male route?). He is such a cool guy. :( He is so mature and sweet and awesome and *yap yap yap yap*

*yap yap yap yap*

HEEELP I LIKE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS :newyears:

Hmmmm where might I find some nice Persona 3 fanart...

Edited by BowKnightGirl

Shinji....... SHINJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm gonna miss him. ;_;

Also, you get to spend time and do an event with him after finishing rank 10. You go to his room, and uhh spend a long time... <3

Roughly went like this.

FeMC: I love you! I want to go to your room!

Shinji: What the... you're so pushy, you know that? *embraces* Now get out of here.

FeMC: No way!

Shinji: Fine, I'm not gonna hold back.

*swoon*

*fangirl*

I don't know who I like more now, Akihiko or Shinji?!?!?!?!?!?! The first thing about Akihiko was his looks and sexy voice, and then I learnt that he's pretty cute. But Shinji... he is just so sweet and caring and WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S GOING TO GO INTO A COMAAAAAAAA and he has such a nice smile and and and

Gawd I want them both. I feel like such a ho.

And there's also Ryoji and Ken...

Um anyway my max links are now Magician, Tower, Devil, Moon. Almost maxing Chariot... Also looks like my schedule is all skedaddled! Probably not gonna end up maxing all the links. Oh well.

Also I wonder if Akihiko is, like, FeMC's canon-ish pairing? During Junpei's links he suggest you should go after him. During Shinji's links he wants you to take care of him. Then again if you never s-link with anyone you'll never hear those words... Hmm, whatever. I am just so happy.

Can't believe you didn't learn more about Shinji in P3FES (and/or male route?). He is such a cool guy. :( He is so mature and sweet and awesome and *yap yap yap yap*

*yap yap yap yap*

[spoiler=shinji is pretty bro]But yeah you don't learn more about Shinji in male route because Minato was too busy pimpin' to care about things like that.

Same reason you didn't hear about Junpei's (other) issues or get to know Akihiko better.

In unrelated news, I was getting back into God Hand yesterday when my PS2 started making odd noises.

So I pause, get up, and tap the top.

And then the power cable falls out.

And I am sad.

Dio:THE LUX MOVEMENT

Sirius: spreading cluelessness and gushers throughout the world!

Dio: unhindered unless jockeyed or hunted

Dio: the pilot's luck

Dio: it does nothing!

Sirius: I wouldn't call Bad Luck "doing nothing" good sir

Dio: it does nothing...good

Sirius: I'd call it the Masochist wet dream of all time

Dio: lol

*yap yap yap yap*

I ship Akihiko/FeMC, myself.

Pixiv.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Oh hey, Shura in Aura Battlers (even if still labeled as Drake Soldier's). Man, how long has it been seeing cross-series mecha/pilot combinations? Man, too bad it doesn't happen more often.

Scirocco and Shapiro piloting Valsions, classy.

iwama.jpg

I HATE this fucking fish.

Scirocco and Shapiro piloting Valsions, classy.

Why of course. It's a shame it happens little. And usually it's an original with a non-original mecha. It'd be even awesome I'd bet if it truly went cross-series. Like that stage in F that had Baron Ashura (and two DC grunts, though they weren't treated as sub-pilots in-game) in the Getter G.

Why of course. It's a shame it happens little. And usually it's an original with a non-original mecha. It'd be even awesome I'd bet if it truly went cross-series. Like that stage in F that had Baron Ashura (and two DC grunts, though they weren't treated as sub-pilots in-game) in the Getter G.

I still need to play F/Final

Also Don Sauzer in the original mecha. As if the bastard wasn't strong enough on his own.

Edited by Rei Rei

Stage 6 in SRW L had you defend 6 spots and once you placed someone in it, you couldn't move them again. There were reinforcement but Great Mazinger kicks ass.

That sounds bad, 'cept for the Great Mazinger part.

Also I want me portable SKL.