FE4 THREAD

Fia

That MP Eva scene ALWAYS turns into a Big Damn Heroes moment and it ALWAYS is awesome.

I heard tons of comparisons between RahXephon and Evangelion. I'm disliking it already.

I suppose so. But this one has Rom. XD

You know what disappoints me? There is no Double God Voice combination attack with Raideen.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose so. But this one has Rom. XD

You know what disappoints me? There is no Double God Voice combination attack with Raideen.

MATTE!*epic song*

Raiden should have a Double Gogan attack with Dendoh. I saw a video of Full Armor Dendoh using Double Tomahawk, Choudenji Yoyo and the Gogan, in SRWR.

I fell in love

MATTE!*epic song*

Raiden should have a Double Gogan attack with Dendoh. I saw a video of Full Armor Dendoh using Double Tomahawk, Choudenji Yoyo and the Gogan, in SRWR.

I fell in love

I doubt it. Cross-series Combination attacks are usually restricted to similar mechas. Like the Choudenji Bros., or Daitarn and Zambot. Raideen being practically RahXephon's granddad, it makes more sense than Dendoh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I doubt it. Cross-series Combination attacks are usually restricted to similar mechas. Like the Choudenji Bros., or Daitarn and Zambot. Raideen being practically RahXephon's granddad, it makes more sense than Dendoh.

What about Trider G7 and Daitarn/Zambot?

What about Trider G7 and Daitarn/Zambot?

All made by Sunrise, and are the 'Muteki' (Invinsible) mechas. Think of what Daimos is to the Choudenji Bros., except unlike the Nahagama works, Trider G7 had a different creator. Still, they share the same theme.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

All made by Sunrise, and are the 'Muteki' (Invinsible) mechas. Think of what Daimos is to the Choudenji Bros., except unlike the Nahagama works, Trider G7 had a different creator. Still, they share the same theme.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I see. But wouldn't it be nice to have some intra-series attacks, even if minor ones? Like a double Choudenji Yoyo or GGG teaming up with El Dora V

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I see. But wouldn't it be nice to have some intra-series attacks, even if minor ones? Like a double Choudenji Yoyo or GGG teaming up with El Dora V

Haha, now you're talking! Unfortunately, they don't seem to be bringing that level of cross-interaction any time soon, just like with the mecha/pilot combinations, keeping it to character interaction and the plot. It'd be very cool though.

Haha, now you're talking! Unfortunately, they don't seem to be bringing that level of cross-interaction any time soon, just like with the mecha/pilot combinations, keeping it to character interaction and the plot. It'd be very cool though.

It'd be kinda broken, though.Shin Liger + Gurren Lagann = Profit

Hehe, I'd guess so.

Wait, more broken would be the Getter Emperor with TTGL. I think no one would dare to stand up against them. XD

Getter Emperor's appearance in SRW games might be reduced to 5-seconds cameos. It just wouldn't be fun it would to pwn every damn boss in the game with a simple Getter Tomahawk to the face