• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or do people have really restricted and unimaginative ideas of what fantasy should be like?

It's because whenever something creative comes up, so do ten people saying "Mary-Sue!"

And if you keep watching, you realize he has an infinite amount of popcorn.

That would require you to watch it infinately.

yeah <:(

okay i'll believe you

But I also have the bad feeling that you'll postpone watching it because Layton is being released tomorrow and then 100-hour London Life and then Layton's main storyline... ~__~

sleep.

Edited by MasterKnightThingy

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

okay i'll believe you

But I also have the bad feeling that you'll postpone watching it because Layton is being released tomorrow and then 100-hour London Life and then Layton's main storyline... ~__~

sleep.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks for reminding me I still need to (pre)order it.

Well my main problem these days is lack of time. Currently I'm trying to finish off P3P... then I'll think about what to do later.

okay i'll believe you

sleep.

What!? It's tomorrow? Man, I had forgotten about it...

Is it just me or do people have really restricted and unimaginative ideas of what fantasy should be like?

Much of my experience of American fantasy resolves to relatively clear notions of good and evil being developed within the work...

From some interviews I read (specifically a point where he actually says that an interview which he is taking part in would be consigned to the realms of fantasy), I believe that Borges shared an idea I had once that anything outside the scope of the reader's experience is essentially fantastic, therefore reading Moby Dick for the typical reader today amounts to reading fantasy.